Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter Survival - Any ideas?

His taking the hobbits to Isengard.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05

Hazen audel from primal survivor stayed with cree indians and made a shelter covered 1/2 snow and made a fire out front check iy out on yt says it kept hi warm until fire went down

The most dangerous thing that you can encounter is hypothermia, so staying warm - is your top priority. On a sunny day, surviving in the woods can seem impossible. If you need proof, go no further than any of the great survival movies or adventure stories that don't take place in the snow. As a result, as the weather gets colder, getting out of a bad position becomes exponentially more difficult. A good thing to have in your car is SPAM. SPAM will get you out of any bad position. Well, any except coming back to this forum and posting a link to something I want you to buy. I really thought I was being pretty slick by waiting a couple of days to edit my post. I was wrong.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 09-13-2021 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Idiot Spammer

Some things are so predictable.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Bob, bob, bob, bob, bob. You couldn't survive in good weather what are we to expect in winter weather? You can't even qualify for troll of the week. Pathetic.