Thread: Merry Christmas - Maybe not

Default Merry Christmas - Maybe not

Things are looking a bit bleak this Christmas season for old St. Nick. It seems he has run afoul of the law in more than one category. For starters, St. Nick has been receiving mail at the Santa Claus House in North Pole Alaska. If that is his domicile then he's on the hook with the feds. Seems the Reindeer Act (yeah, there actually is one) only allows Alaskan Natives to own reindeer. I don't know how many of you have actually seen Santa Claus but he doesn't look like a Native Alaskan to me. Not to the feds either, apparently. If he happens to buy or sale reindeer. I know, I know he only uses the same ones but you know what reindeer do when your not looking. Next thing you know...little reindeer. Anywhoo, if he sales any then he has to answer for the Lacey Act if such sale violates any state or federal laws.

If that weren't bad enough it seems the FAA has just disclosed there is no Santa Claus or St. Nickolas listed with a pilot's license. If he's flying without an airman certificate then he is in violation of federal codes. Of course if he really is from Alaska then he's in good company. That state has more licensed flyers than any state in the union. They have more unlicensed pilots as well. He could be doing three years in the federal pen.

But he's flying a sleigh you say? Yeah, well, if that sleigh does not have an air worthiness certificate and other documents displayed in the cabin (does a sleigh even have a cabin?) more charges.

Maybe he should just use UPS.

Didn't you know?
    Santa uses Fedex.
    https://youtu.be/mLrdY-O79YU
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

No one uses sleighs anymore.....

Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I disagree...

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    There ain't too many problems you can't fix with $500 or a 30-06.

Him-"Whats the best knife for survival?"
    Me-"the one that's in your pocket."
    Him-"I don't have one in my pocket."
    Me-"Exactly."

Banned

Didn't Santa take position with Chevy?

“There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

In Polynesia, including Swains Island, Santa travels by paopao (dugout canoe). There are no stockings or chimneys, so gifts for good boys and girls are left in woven coconut leaf baskets.

he has a long term lease agreement with the Natives, no big deal to the feds

No worries ...he was there before the feds.....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Sadly, they caught him. They were waiting for him when he got back from his deliveries.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.