Thread: Christmas Special

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Default Christmas Special

For those that something to spend their Christmas money on here is one of the good buys.

Got it in one of the never ending e-mail offers they keep sending.

$350 for a complete parts build kit and free shipping. You can get a stripped lower about anywhere for $50 and have a $400 AR put together in about a half hour.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/ptac-...t=5%3a00+Email
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

That's pretty unbeatable. I recently bought a lower kit from them and I was pretty happy with their prices.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Tool & Die Maker

Heck of a deal but they are currently out of stock.

I see 22 LR is more readily available and going down in price. Last week I bought a 322 pack of Federal 22LR for $19.99. Haven't see 22's that cheap for a while around here. Went to some flea markets in Florida last month, noticed a larger than normal number of guns for sale. Looked like inventory reduction except stuff was overpriced.

And their fulfillment is understandably strained at the moment.

[update: I did receive my package today. packaging was good, parts were correct and I look forward to my next order, albiet during a less hectic season. hopefully something in an interesting caliber complete build kit. 6.5 grendel freedom kit, anybody?]
    Last edited by canid; 12-24-2016 at 12:40 AM.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.