Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golly Gee

Quote Originally Posted by WVZ
    "The Spice Girls show a lot of variety?"

By Jove, I think he's got it!

“There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

What does that spell? I can't find it in the dictionary.

its a Shortcut to your dreams...Click on it.
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Banned

I am what I am, I can't be anything other than what I am. What I was, was good enough to keep Y'all safe in the worst of times when Y'all needed my service, but now that I've outlived my intended purpose it's understandable that Y'all would consider me a liability. Once the wolves are gone the sheep have no use for implements stronger than shepherds. But the flock shall once again cry for protection, I unfortunately will be to Old and feeble to protect those that haven't gathered around me for protection. I think you should reassess your definition of a TROLL. But perhaps I am mislead due to all the years of servitude you have donated to your Country? You have now surpassed my mistake (1970-to present) by tossing me into the TROLL BIN. When you close your eyes or tuck your children into sleep, just who do think protected them?

This perhaps is just to honest a post. Got to be............. If I ruffled your feathers Cowgirl, I think I've spent enough years keeping them attached to rub them the wrong way. Just My Opinion.

I just want you to consider what service was like when a once a month MWR monitored priority phone call would be your only communication with the family you left behind to serve the greater good. Oh yeah, Mr Gore hadn't invented the internet that you think I'm a Troll ON. (If this isn't strong enough for my other brothers in arms so very, very, very long ago, I apologize. )
    Last edited by M118LR; 12-15-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    By Jove, I think he's got it![/COLOR]
    who is Jove?
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Quote Originally Posted by M118LR View Post
    I am what I am, I can't be anything other than what I am. What I was, was good enough to keep Y'all safe in the worst of times when Y'all needed my service, but now that I've outlived my intended purpose it's understandable that Y'all would consider me a liability. Once the wolves are gone the sheep have no use for implements stronger than shepherds. But the flock shall once again cry for protection, I unfortunately will be to Old and feeble to protect those that haven't gathered around me for protection. I think you should reassess your definition of a TROLL. But perhaps I am mislead due to all the years of servitude you have donated to your Country? You have now surpassed my mistake (1970-to present) by tossing me into the TROLL BIN. When you close your eyes or tuck your children into sleep, just who do think protected them?

This perhaps is just to honest a post. Got to be............. If I ruffled your feathers Cowgirl, I think I've spent enough years keeping them attached to rub them the wrong way. Just My Opinion.

I just want you to consider what service was like when a once a month MWR monitored priority phone call would be your only communication with the family you left behind to serve the greater good. Oh yeah, Mr Gore hadn't invented the internet that you think I'm a Troll ON. (If this isn't strong enough for my other brothers in arms so very, very, very long ago, I apologize. )
    No ruffled feathers. You implied people were ignoring you because of a difference of opinion. I pointed out a more likely reason. From your response I can see why people just skipped ahead to the ignore feature.

I'm all done here.
    "I enjoy surviving." Yes, well I certainly hope so as the other side of that is "DEATH!"
    Sarge47

Quote Originally Posted by M118LR View Post

You arrogantly and incorrectly act as though you are the sole provider of service to this country. You are wrong. There are many Veterans on this forum. Most do not feel the constant need to remind everybody that they served. You seem to be the odd man out in that respect. Your continued walk down that path that you have lined with your own resume will most likely lead to your leaving this forum. Your service is respected (many have acknowledged that and have said so) but you really need to give it a rest and save the braggadocios nature of your posts to your time in the VFW, American Legion and Special Warfare get togethers that you attend. By the way, some of us didn't have the luxury of a once a month MWR monitored phone call for up to a year at a time.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Banned

Sometimes far to many of us forget just how much the folks of the silent service gave up to defend our Freedom, there is a reason why it's the silent service. I owe allot to those that served in silence below the waves, may I go so far to say as I wouldn't be here with my swashbuckling mannerisms if not for the dedicated service of the Submarine Force. Thank You for the reminder crash, and Thank You also for your service. By the way, I am actively searching for a few North Florida Vets that wouldn't mind pushing a couple of wheel chairs full of disabled Veterans to the thousand yard line at Fort Stewart when it reopens in the spring. They would have to be able bodied enough to assist with positioning folks into the prone position and be willing to travel to the end of the range in support of operations. Got any names you would like to drop via a PM? I'll take care of all the fee's, equipment, transportation, and rounds required to accomplish the mission.
    Last edited by M118LR; 12-15-2016 at 10:40 PM.