Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After Alone, The Selection.

Personally, I would call it morality, humanity, caring for those that built this country for us. Having a caring soul for those that have been less fortunate than us. I'm not a do unto others then cut out kinda guy. I'm very glad you find yourself in a position to be financially better off than some others. I hope someone more financially well off than you doesn't decide you are a slacker because you don't earn as much as them. (Playing out line and keeping a close eye on the bobber)

I saw what you did there. Heh..
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

Quote Originally Posted by wantit View Post
    I'd start by getting the hell out of such an inhospitable area. I"ll Take NM and CO, any day, Lake City for the summer and probably Aztec, NM for the winter. There's no reason to add heat, cold and bugs to your misery. Having kids that you can't afford to raise properly is likely to condemn them to a life of poverty, welfare, or crime. One needs 1/4 million $ in the bank, per kid, these days, so as not to have to mooch off of the taxpayer. Public schools are welfare and so is Medicaid. That's mooching.
    Oh Jeez here we go.