Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle Belt

Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by druid View Post
    lol.....the cuffs go along with the badge and gun. It's nice having equipment immediately available to show the Court I have intentions on bringing someone to justice.

...but in the case of total breakdown where the badge means less than nothing, [always possible, though improbable] I still have an immediate method of restraining someone in the [hopeful] chance I don't have to kill them. In a "total breakdown" scenario, any intelligence gathering prospect cannot be acquired from a corpse.
    Oh....so you are "on the job"?
    I thought service belts we kind approved by the force....with required standard equipment.

Don't think I have seen some of that stuff on any of our officers .
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post

Men with badges gathering intelligence from subjects restrained in handcuffs after a "total breakdown"???

Very enlightening self concept.
    Life is full of options....though admittedly "after a breakdown" badges will mean less than nothing. The cuffs though? They will still work.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Oh....so you are "on the job"?
    I thought service belts we kind approved by the force....with required standard equipment.

Don't think I have seen some of that stuff on any of our officers .
    This is not my duty rig. This is my own rig for my own, private use but can still serve an official capacity IF needed.

And yes.....our department utilizes manufacturers "X, Y & Z" for our various gear but this means nothing for off duty/private use.
    Last edited by druid; 06-25-2017 at 02:18 AM.
    "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government."

~~Declaration of Independence

Here's how the pros do it, see. Don't need no cuffs, see. Just moxie. Yeah, moxie. Guys these days don't know nuttin' from nuttin' 'bout moxie.

Wow that is very cool. I am sure that the batman references have been made! But are you batman?
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05