Thread: powder horns

so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

You have some of the coolest stuff. You do know that lever action is notched, right? If I do anything to upset you just let me know so I can apologize. I don't need to end up a notch on the side of that thing.

I wish I still had my dads. After he died my uncle showed up at moms and took all the cool stuff. She wasn't thinking at the time which was understandable. I went to visit her this summer and she still had her muzzle loader that dad made her so I got to bring that home.
    "I enjoy surviving." Yes, well I certainly hope so as the other side of that is "DEATH!"
    Sarge47

What caliber is that 95, Randy? Very nice old horns by the way. Thank you for sharing them!

Here is a few horns and bags I made....several more around....just never took pic's

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Horn on the left has a scrimshawed deer seen.....done by a guy the did this in about 1/2 hour from a pic from a magazine.

Can't see it very well, but butt plug was made from a block of cherry wood....chucked up in a 1/4 drill in a vise.....screwed on to a rubber sanding disk......and turned down with a file.....Talk about a Jackpine Savage lath......LOL
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

nice horns and bags Hunter. The winchester is 30-40 krag. Lets see a cool old muzzleloader. Yup that 95 is notched, both sides, Tom Horn like.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?