Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the Limit?

What is the limit? When you are found dead due to natural causes and you still make national news....

60 year old Jeff Lash...
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

He who has the most toys when he dies.....WINS....at least in California.
    In Texas ...just a good start....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

It will never get that far.

My son has keys to the house and they will empty the place within 24 hours of my demise.

He had to do that with his FIL and I will not state the number of firearms in that situation, but it makes the one on the news pale in comparison. It took almost three weeks to inventory the goods.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

EBR? I am guessing "Battle Rifle" is the last two. The minimum is one for every family member.

Yeah, California is banning the bullet button beginning of the year. But, there are already products that work around it. But, the work around makes an SKS look very fast. It is kinda funny that they passed the same law twice (well, maybe funny is the wrong term). It is also kinda amazing that an SKS, or Garand, or even an M1A with a magazine welded in place will still not be affected by the law. KYRS, you are the one that clued me in to how fast an SKS is to load. You should see all the youtube videos of people reloading them fast. Didn't the Dallas shooter use an SKS?
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

EBR.....Evil Black Rifle...term the media like to us .....that no freaking clue.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I thought you folks would like that.... now you know.
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    EBR.....Evil Black Rifle...term the media like to us .....that no freaking clue.
    Right now, mine is two toned, part brown, part black. I plan to spray paint it and make it all brown. It would still be an EBR though with the B meaning "brown". Of course, I do plan to sprinkle holy water on them, so then the "E" would be removed. And, when I say holy water, I mean the amniotic fluid of murdered....I mean...aborted...fetus'.

An SKS doesn't count for this though, which was part of the original question. It doesn't have a pistol grip or detachable "30 caliber magazine clip". And, we all know that a pistol grip is necessary for a rifle to move from a docile "low powered" family fun target practice gun to a "high power" assault rifle minority killing machine.

I was watching a youtube video the other day about how "fast" an infield is when chambering and reloading.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

I think flat black is an evil feature in California.