Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Situational Awareness

being a truck driver and being several feet higher than 99% of the other vehicles on the road, I think I've seen almost every distracted driver scenario out there. From people driving with their knee with their coffee in one hand and texting with the other. to shall we say certain sexual acts going on to, people with a book/ newspaper on the steering wheel reading or leaning over working on a computer in the passenger seat. Most of them having no clue anyone was within 10 miles of them.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

Ah yes. We just had our first bout of freezing rain and bumper cars...
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I thought that it was only the people in north KY that forgot how to drive in the snow each summer!
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

It snowed in Jax the year I moved here from Seattle (1989). You want to see stupid on parade???? Come to Florida when it snows.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Yeah, the paint ball gun does have it down side.......most people these day would return fire with something a bit more powerful......
    Would still be cool, though.
    Your right , never though of that . Ok you talked me into it i'll strap the 20 gauge tactical on the side of the Yamaha.That would be funny to see peoples reaction , all I would have to is blow the horn and point to it. I think people would sit up and pay attention. Would be funny until I ended up behind bars !!