Thread: they did it again

Default they did it again

Picked up the recent Handloader magazine and they reprinted a article from 1966. The article is tiled The Story of the 44 Magnum by Elmer Keith. It's a good one and is as much about long range handgun shooting as anything else. Elmer is quite a story teller, I've been reading his ramblings since the mid 1920s, lol. There is a particularly interesting article from a old american rifleman magazine titled, The Big 50. I hope Handloader magazine keeps up this trend.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Do to the shortage of newer writers....they have hit on a way to keep interest with classics.
    Gonna have to check that out, haven't bought a gun magazine since the early '90's....Just the NRA offerings.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

sadly it's a different world now but there are a few good writers.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?