Thread: Free Gas, $100.- to pay for GAS "FREE"

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Free Gas, $100.- to pay for GAS "FREE"

What California, You got some money problems? Well My Governor is giving us each, Man, Women, and Child a $100.- per month to offset the rising cost of fuel. And as I only go to town once every 7 weeks, I am allowed to use the extra money against my electric bill.

Now if the State would just help pay for my Vanilla Flavored Creamer, I would be squattin'in'da'cotton........

I told you this Save the Polar Bear thing would work out just fine.......

Quote Originally Posted by hopeak View Post
    What California, You got some money problems? Well My Governor is giving us each, Man, Women, and Child a $100.- per month to offset the rising cost of fuel. And as I only go to town once every 7 weeks, I am allowed to use the extra money against my electric bill.

Now if the State would just help pay for my Vanilla Flavored Creamer, I would be squattin'in'da'cotton........

I told you this Save the Polar Bear thing would work out just fine.......
    Weren't you the one complaining so much about Bush throwing an economic stimulus check at everyone that got a refund for the exact same reasons, only a broader category?
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.

Banned
    Blog Entries

No not that I remember. I do think if a entity is broke/bankrupt/insolvent that it should not print more fake money to underwrite the stimulus package.

That is different than having Billions in the bank like Alaska does, and sitting on it. In this case (Alaska's) the money would be better spent on infrastructure, if not that, then this program of fuel cost off-set is OK.

I see it more as a Oil Rich country or state. The middle east and Alaska must get something for the depreciating U.S. Dollars while it still can.

The real Down side to Alaska's wealth is we will become California......We will continue to expand your free money programs, and attract the very people who are Teat Dependant in California.

But, in the end WE all die, so it is all just economic theory.....
    Last edited by Sourdough; 05-17-2008 at 11:59 AM.

I was just wondering, can you get fiel for your plane with that I know the cost of that is out of sight now. You can always stock up on fuel it seems like a good investment to me.
    Any goverment big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have...T Jefferson

Banned
    Blog Entries

They well give everyone a $100.- debt card per month. And somehow they can restrict that it only goes for home heating fuel, truck/car fuel, or electricity. And yes I will fill my 2,300 Gallon fuel tank.

My theory is stuff GOOD, Money BAD.....Turn money into anything real today that one can use tomorrow. Unless you know a safe investment that yields over 11.7% after taxes.

I have held that theory for a long time. And yes I have bought some silver and gold but with the way the price has be going up I am also investing in beass and lead some of it copper jacketed. I figure I am not going to stop shooting anytime soon and if TSHTF it will be worth more then gold.

I don't have a big tank like you do, but we have been geting a couple gas cans and filling them every week, in another month or so I will start rotateing it into the vehicles, it's not going down and if we have to leave I can always load the cans into the truck for refills along the way to our final destination if we have to bug out and if not I will be able to run my genny a long time when the inevitable hurricane followed by a power failure hits. Pretty much know that will happen here.
    Any goverment big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have...T Jefferson

Here's the deal then. Send money to Rick. Money bad. Give to Rick, good. I'll give you stuff in return, I promise. It's a surprise package filled with lot's of stuff. It will either be packaged in an earth tone green plastic bag for summer or a nice white one for winter. I will tie the drawstings into a lovely bow so your surprise package will be suitable as a gift! I won't give it away but you can expect a tantalizing area of things from the kitchen and bathroom. So, send that money to Rick. Money bad. Give to Rick, good.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

think I wopuld rather pick my own stuff Rick