Thread: Upcoming Radio Interview

Default Upcoming Radio Interview

Tomorrow night, Tuesday Sept 6, at 9:00 EST, I have another radio interview about our off-grid wilderness homesteading. Karen Lynn of Lil' Suburban Homestead will be doing the interview and it will be a live call in show with chat room also. This show will be broadcast on the Prepper Broadcasting Network.

I'm humbled and amazed that while we live so remote, people are interested in chatting with us about what we would consider to be just a normal life in the wilderness. All are welcome to tune in and ask questions via phone or chat room. I hope to do my fellow forum buddies proud.

http://prepperbroadcasting.com/liste...ban-homestead/
    Off Grid and Free-My Path to the Wilderness Available on Amazon www.inthewilderness.net

Very cool Ron.....Congratulations....
    Guess it's hard for most people to actually live a dream ....and a lot of people dream just what you are doing....but will never even come close.
    Outstanding.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Thank you Hunter! It's not easy for me to be in the public eye, so I appreciate your support. Each of us in our own way, whether contributing to a forum, doing a radio gig, etc. are all trying to disseminate information to encourage, inspire or offer a dash of confidence to those considering off-grid, homesteading or prepping. I'll take the opportunities afforded me when I can to try to do my small part towards that end. I really appreciate your comment. All the best!
    Off Grid and Free-My Path to the Wilderness Available on Amazon www.inthewilderness.net

So this is like an online radio thing? I will have to tune in!

Incidentally, I loved your book.

Thank you Tundrabadger. Very glad you liked the book.

That's a great question. I'm not really sure how this works. It's definitely online since a person will be tuned in via computer and there's a chat function. I suspect that's it. I don't think there's a transmitter. And a person will be able to download it as a podcast and listen at a later time.

from what I can see on the website, I looks like at very least they have archived shows that you can listen to any time, as well as hearing the show live. Which is good, because I was probably going to get distracted by something shiny and then be really annoyed with myself at like 9:30. To thine own self be true.