Thread: Survival or other myths, misconceptions known?

Lightbulb Survival or other myths, misconceptions known?

Here are two myths I know:

Myth #1: Many human beings venomously bitten by an adult female black widow spider after you Draygon where born have died because of the venomous bite by an adult female black widow spider. False.

Myth #2: Absolutely zero cases of someone being venomously bitten by an adult female black widow spider after you Draygon were born has ever died because of the venomous bite by an adult female black widow spider.

False. There are ^ three known cases of such a venomous bite being fatal which I will tell in next post by me in this thread.
    N. Usa (North United States of America) & (and) My name is Jason & I was born in N. Usa & I live in N. Usa & I am from N. Usa
    SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) My username is based off of Draygon in Super Metroid for SNES Draygon is my most favorite character in Super Metroid for SNES

What does that mean?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

I don't know where you Draygon'ing me too.

But I add to the myths...
    You can drink your urine in a survival situation (Bear grylls does this) - False You more likely to dehydrate yourself drinking urine..
    what you actually want to do is pee into a container and make a solar still and evaporate the Water out of the PEE into a smaller container in the middle of the solar still.
    Last edited by Antonyraison; 08-02-2016 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Spelling
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I hear that horsehair ropes around your sleeping spot keep rattlesnakes out of your sleeping bag too!
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

There are ^ three known cases of such a venomous bite being fatal which I will tell in next post by me in this thread.
    Also tell us how old you are.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

[QUOTE=Draygon;487386

There are ^ three known cases of such a venomous bite being fatal which I will tell in next post by me in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Guess what?

We have this thing called a google search where you can get all kinds of information almost instantly without having to wait three days for someone to decide to make a post.

You go to google and type in "deaths due to black widow bites" and it gives you all kinds of information.

https://historylist.wordpress.com/20...ed-by-animals/

My own personal eby-jeby reaction is geared more toward the Brown Recluse family of arachnids. I personally know, or I should say knew, a couple of people that have died as a result of Brown Recluse bites. Not dying from the bite itself, but from kidney and liver failure as well as nerve damage as a result of the bite. In one case it took almost 5 years for the damage of the brown recluse bite to do its work, and in neither case was the spider given credit for the death.
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 08-02-2016 at 01:24 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Face or fiction.....
    •The average human autopsy procedure in Chicago, IL will reveal roughly 250 small spiders living at points throughout the endocrine and circulatory systems. In New York, NY the average is upwards of 800.

•Did you know that millipedes were eventually just strings of dozens of spiders? Evolution changed them into the single animals we know today
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27