Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos and experiments with guns.!!

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

New made European wimp refrigerators can't do crap.

Get yourself and old 1950 model American made Amana or Westinghouse and you are not only good for 12ga slug, you can hold off an atomic bomb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbrzQMbTYZM
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    New made European wimp refrigerators can't do crap.

Get yourself and old 1950 model American made Amana or Westinghouse and you are not only good for 12ga slug, you can hold off an atomic bomb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbrzQMbTYZM
    Hi.!! it is good for you to have so strong refrigerators..!!

I was pleased to see that no beer was harmed in the making of the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I was pleased to see that no beer was harmed in the making of the video.
    Hahahahahahaha...no that kind of waste.!! Hahaha...

What shotgun have more penetration power..?? The 12g or the 410..??

https://youtu.be/vZYbzNyA-zo

Woops same vid.......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Woops same vid.......
    I put the same video..?? Sooooorry..!!!

I am firing with my airgun a live 12 gauge shell..!!

Last edited by crashdive123; 07-09-2016 at 09:41 PM. Reason: removed vid

Quote Originally Posted by Sp guns View Post
    I put the same video..?? Sooooorry..!!!
    No,..... I was gonna post the same one that Kyrat posted.....

I am firing with my airgun a live 12 gauge shell..!!

OK, now that right there is the reason we do not let children play with firearms unsupervised!

If this keeps progressing someone is going to get hurt. Then the EU will have to step in and ban either air guns, or shotguns, or both.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 07-09-2016 at 09:42 PM. Reason: removed vid

No,..... I was gonna post the same one that Kyrat posted.....
    Aaa it is ok..!

OK, now that right there is the reason we do not let children play with firearms unsupervised!

If this keeps progressing someone is going to get hurt. Then the EU will have to step in and ban either air guns, or shotguns, or both.
    Hi my friend.!! I respect your opinion but every year people hurt themselves with guns...and no because they are seeing my videos...nice to meet you..!!

Hi my friend.!! I respect your opinion but every year people hurt themselves with guns...and no because they are seeing my videos...nice to meet you..!!
    Sorry SP but it is not "my opinion" you are brushing off, it is the rules of safe gun handling, and that video violates more of them than I want to count.

Sorry SP but it is not "my opinion" you are brushing off, it is the rules of safe gun handling, and that video violates more of them than I want to count.
    It is your opinion...if you think that the EU will bann the guns because i did a experiment wit out safety glasses...i am not the children...and i told you, i respect your opinion...it is not necessary to have the same ideas or to see the things with the same way...you have your opinion ,i have mine...

You still do not get it SP, and at this point I do not expect you to come to any sudden realization.

You are promoting a dangerous activity. These are the kinds of foolishness that all gun owners have to pay for when all the fun stops because someone got hurt.

It violates the rules of shooting safety, not my opinion.

You still do not get it SP, and at this point I do not expect you to come to any sudden realization.

You are promoting a dangerous activity. These are the kinds of foolishness that all gun owners have to pay for when all the fun stops because someone got hurt.

It violates the rules of shooting safety, not my opinion.
    Ok..!! Greetings from Greece.!!

I would like to add that I agree with Kyrat, and I sure many others on this forum as well as most gun owners and users in general.
    These posted vids are not what firearms all about, they are tools to be used in that manner they were intended.....Not toys to gather You-tube hits.

You have a nice day, but I can't condone or watch any more of these unsafe activities as I am sure the gun control people would just love to use these vids as examples irresponsibility of all gun owners everywhere.
    Last edited by hunter63; 07-09-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Quite honestly, after watching the first video I did not watch any others. While you have an entertaining style, what you are demonstrating, if mimicked by somebody that didn't know what they were doing could cause serious damage or death. I believe we all have a responsibility when it comes to firearms to promote their safe use. That is not what you are demonstrating.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I would like to add that I agree with Kyrat, and I sure many others on this forum as well as most gun owners and users in general.
    These posted vids are not what firearms all about, they are tools to be used in that manner they were intended.....Not toys to gather You-tube hits.

You have a nice day, but I can't condone or watch any more of these unsafe activities as I am sure the gun control people would just love to use these vids as examples irresponsibility of all gun owners everywhere.
    That is what i am saying...you are free to like or not to like anything you want ,i dont have problem with that..and i make experiments that i like to do...have a nice day too..!!

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Quite honestly, after watching the first video I did not watch any others. While you have an entertaining style, what you are demonstrating, if mimicked by somebody that didn't know what they were doing could cause serious damage or death. I believe we all have a responsibility when it comes to firearms to promote their safe use. That is not what you are demonstrating.
    I am not promoting anything...i do some experiments that i like...thats it...if you think that someone will kill himself because he will see my videos...sorry but I don't have the same opinion....of course i respect your opinion too.!!