Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Videos and experiments with guns.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Most excellent. Great job!!!
    Thank you so much my friend..!!

Rubber buckshots..! It works..??

They may be "non-lethal" but as you say, they will hurt like heck.

What may be lethal is getting caught sneaking your friends jacket back into his closet.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    They may be "non-lethal" but as you say, they will hurt like heck.

What may be lethal is getting caught sneaking your friends jacket back into his closet.
    Hahahahahaa..!! Exactly..!

Hey! That's my jacket!!!!

(Nice job)

Hey! That's my jacket!!!!

(Nice job)
    Hahahaha.! Thank you..!

12g bang stick..!!

Cameo appearance by SP Guns Dad!!!! I'm going to start an SP Guns Dad fan club!

That's pretty cool.

Cameo appearance by SP Guns Dad!!!! I'm going to start an SP Guns Dad fan club!

That's pretty cool.
    hahahaha..!! i will tell him that..!! thank you my friend..!!!

airgun pellets buckshots..!!

You should open your own web site with links to youtube. Then you can advertise all you want. You can sign up for advertising with such sites as Google Adsense, Crisp Ads, Adbrite, Sovrn Ads, etc. There are tons of advertisers out there that you can add to a web site. Good Luck. By the way, has Youtube seen what you can do with a gun? Just wondering....

You should open your own web site with links to youtube. Then you can advertise all you want. You can sign up for advertising with such sites as Google Adsense, Crisp Ads, Adbrite, Sovrn Ads, etc. There are tons of advertisers out there that you can add to a web site. Good Luck. By the way, has Youtube seen what you can do with a gun? Just wondering....
    Hi my friend..! I don't know what are all these that you told me...can you help me a little if you want of course..! Thank you.!

uh oh. Conception of a YouYube star.

The companies I listed place advertising on your web site. You collect a set fee each time someone clicks on a link and a fee if someone purchases whatever product they clicked on. It's called affiliate advertising. Here's a link that explains it.

https://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/makemoney.shtml

The companies I listed place advertising on your web site. You collect a set fee each time someone clicks on a link and a fee if someone purchases whatever product they clicked on. It's called affiliate advertising. Here's a link that explains it.

https://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/makemoney.shtml
    thank you my friend..!

Chrono the fx indy bullpup 25 cal..!!

How much energy can kill a pig..?!

Shooting my cast 410 slugs..!!

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

SP, inconsistent pressure of the wad against the powder charge is giving you variations in velocity and causing some problems.

Also you are using a jacketed bullet as your slug and it might not be getting a good purchase against the rifling in your rifled choke tube due to the thin petals on the wad column. Try some lead slugs.

.410 shotguns usually choke down to .390 and the slugs are 9mm so they will clear a full choke tube, they are bouncing around inside the bore with a difference between the bore walls at 10.5mm, choke at 9.5mm and the slug at 9mm+ wadding. Then it hits the rifled choke tube at 400mps and strips out of the plastic with not much grab from the rifling at all. If you could keep the rounds on paper at 75-100m you would probably see the bullets sideways on the paper.

It takes a wad with thick walls to grab the rifling of the Seiga tube.

Commercial slugs are set up for this but you are using the same type wad as would be used for shot and the petal walls are thin and not taking up all the bore area.
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 05-26-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    SP, inconsistent pressure of the wad against the powder charge is giving you variations in velocity and causing some problems.

Also you are using a jacketed bullet as your slug and it might not be getting a good purchase against the rifling in your rifled choke tube due to the thin petals on the wad column. Try some lead slugs.

.410 shotguns usually choke down to .390 and the slugs are 9mm so they will clear a full choke tube, they are bouncing around inside the bore with a difference between the bore walls at 10.5mm, choke at 9.5mm and the slug at 9mm+ wadding. Then it hits the rifled choke tube at 400mps and strips out of the plastic with not much grab from the rifling at all. If you could keep the rounds on paper at 75-100m you would probably see the bullets sideways on the paper.

It takes a wad with thick walls to grab the rifling of the Seiga tube.

Commercial slugs are set up for this but you are using the same type wad as would be used for shot and the petal walls are thin and not taking up all the bore area.
    Thank you for the information my friend..! I will make more tests..!