Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos and experiments with guns.!!

Y'all see the video where some guy shoots a 50bmg and the ricochet takes his hat off?

Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    Y'all see the video where some guy shoots a 50bmg and the ricochet takes his hat off?
    I think yes my friend..!

Tree vs slugs..!! Who wins..??

The reason you didn't hit the same holes is because the tree moved. I'm going out tomorrow and cut some trees to use as a vest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    The reason you didn't hit the same holes is because the tree moved. I'm going out tomorrow and cut some trees to use as a vest.
    Good thinking..!!

Airgun bullets..!! Worth it..??

Quote Originally Posted by Sp guns View Post
    Airgun bullets..!! Worth it..??

Hello my Sp guns friend . . . This is a new forum that I joined and I was glad to see you post here. Since today is Friday, I see that you have a new video. Great! I would have never thought that an air gun could pack so much punch. Since the slug had no problem going through a 1.5 centimeter piece of wood, it would also create potentially lethal damage to people, rats, and others.

Air rifles have been around for a while. The great explorers, Lewis and Clark had an air rifle with them on their journey west between 1804 and 1806. I was not used to dispatch bears nor wild Indians but used as a means to show the power (technology) of white man.

In America, we have our beloved Second Amendment which grants us the right to bare arms. But I can see that in countries such as yours where only shotguns are allowed in the hands of citizens, air rifles would make a great alternative to the many uses we have for our .22 caliber pistols and rifles.

That air rifle of yours looks like a precision piece of equipment. Perhaps one day you can tell us more about it. I still am in love with your .410 shotgun. I am still looking for some videos that you could produce. As usual, take care my friend and stay safe.

My mom bought a Quackenbush air rifle in .45 a couple years ago. Dang, what an awesome and quality gun! With a full charge you get 3-4 full power shots, or a dozen low powered shots. At full power its nipping at the heels of the .45-70. It takes a bit getting used to the forward recoil.

Great expansion on the Grizzly pellet.
    Last edited by alaskabushman; 02-10-2017 at 02:30 PM.
    There ain't too many problems you can't fix with $500 or a 30-06.

Him-"Whats the best knife for survival?"
    Me-"the one that's in your pocket."
    Him-"I don't have one in my pocket."
    Me-"Exactly."

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Slim View Post
    Hello my Sp guns friend . . . This is a new forum that I joined and I was glad to see you post here. Since today is Friday, I see that you have a new video. Great! I would have never thought that an air gun could pack so much punch. Since the slug had no problem going through a 1.5 centimeter piece of wood, it would also create potentially lethal damage to people, rats, and others.

Air rifles have been around for a while. The great explorers, Lewis and Clark had an air rifle with them on their journey west between 1804 and 1806. I was not used to dispatch bears nor wild Indians but used as a means to show the power (technology) of white man.

In America, we have our beloved Second Amendment which grants us the right to bare arms. But I can see that in countries such as yours where only shotguns are allowed in the hands of citizens, air rifles would make a great alternative to the many uses we have for our .22 caliber pistols and rifles.

That air rifle of yours looks like a precision piece of equipment. Perhaps one day you can tell us more about it. I still am in love with your .410 shotgun. I am still looking for some videos that you could produce. As usual, take care my friend and stay safe.
    Hello my friend..!! That fx airguns are soooo accurate..!! I love my saiga 410 too..!! Hahahaha..! I have a lot of videos with my airgun that you can see...thank you very much ..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alaskabushman View Post
    My mom bought a Quackenbush air rifle in .45 a couple years ago. Dang, what an awesome and quality gun! With a full charge you get 3-4 full power shots, or a dozen low powered shots. At full power its nipping at the heels of the .45-70. It takes a bit getting used to the forward recoil.

Great expansion on the Grizzly pellet.
    Airguns are so fun to shoot..!! Thank you my friend..!

Oil filter silencer vs bottle silencer..!! What is better..??

Most excellent....

with cameo appearance by SP Guns Dad!!!!!!! Join the SP Guns Dad Fan Club today!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sp guns View Post
    Oil filter silencer vs bottle silencer..!! What is better..??

Happy Friday SP Guns! Here it is the end of the week and you have not disappointed me by giving me another video! Yay!

I love the kitten in the video. I would like to bring him home with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Most excellent....

with cameo appearance by SP Guns Dad!!!!!!! Join the SP Guns Dad Fan Club today!!!!!
    Hahahahahahaha..!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Slim View Post
    Happy Friday SP Guns! Here it is the end of the week and you have not disappointed me by giving me another video! Yay!

I love the kitten in the video. I would like to bring him home with me.
    Thank you so much my friend..!!

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Good work SP. I really appreciate your use of the decibel meter to show a more precise measurement of the sound reduction.

Now, let me clue you in on a couple of things.

First, if you use a little hot glue on those reloaded shells they will be more stable to handle. Even a little white school glue (we call it Elmers over here) will work.

The other thing is that if you stuff steel wool (you guys may call it iron wool) between the baffles in the coke bottle it will be more efficient. It will probably take the sound below the oil filter level.

You are already at the point that if you were using a subsonic .22 lr you would have only a whisper of sound.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    Good work SP. I really appreciate your use of the decibel meter to show a more precise measurement of the sound reduction.

Now, let me clue you in on a couple of things.

First, if you use a little hot glue on those reloaded shells they will be more stable to handle. Even a little white school glue (we call it Elmers over here) will work.

The other thing is that if you stuff steel wool (you guys may call it iron wool) between the baffles in the coke bottle it will be more efficient. It will probably take the sound below the oil filter level.

You are already at the point that if you were using a subsonic .22 lr you would have only a whisper of sound.
    Thank youfor the ideas my friend..!

Thx for the video. I feel a little better with my Russian groupings.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

100 meters is usually considered well out of good slug range anyway SP.

You should try at 50 meters,,,75M ??

I will be range testing a new one in a few days.

Love range tests!!
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?