Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 296

Thread: Videos and experiments with guns.!!

  1. #1

    Default Videos and experiments with guns.!!

    Hi.! I am Spyros from Greece...i have a saiga 410, a fx indy bullpup 25 cal and i love to make videos and experiments with them..!! Thank you.!


  2. #2

    Default

    Are shotguns safe for home defense..??


    https://youtu.be/NiHppaidFfQ

  3. #3

    Default

    Is smart idea to take cover behind your car when someone is shooting you.??

    ******Sorry man, you can't use the F word********

  4. #4

    Default

    My opinion for one gun for SHTF...


    https://youtu.be/tDDw0V03eHU

  5. #5
    Tool & Die Maker
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Genoa, IL
    Posts
    593

    Default

    I'm surprised a 410 loaded with buck shot would penetrate 2 car doors and make a perfect hole..

  6. #6
    Administrator Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    57,452

    Default

    You have a gift. Those were pretty funny. We are a PG forum so your language has to be PG. Still funny.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim Glass View Post
    I'm surprised a 410 loaded with buck shot would penetrate 2 car doors and make a perfect hole..
    Hi.!! I did not shoot with buck shots at the car doors...only slugs.!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    You have a gift. Those were pretty funny. We are a PG forum so your language has to be PG. Still funny.
    Hi.!! Thank you.! Nice to meet you.!!

  9. #9

    Default

    What wil happen if you shoot a spray near a fire.??


    https://youtu.be/KvQj3RrFC74

  10. #10

    Default

    This is how you can save your girlfriends life with a airgun...!!!


    https://youtu.be/1YdsR_xltzg

  11. #11
    Senior Member hunter63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    SE/SW Wisconsin
    Posts
    26,866

    Default

    Entertaining....The Barbie stand in is a bit creepy......but show promise.
    Welcome.......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Entertaining....The Barbie stand in is a bit creepy......but show promise.
    Welcome.......
    Hi.!!! Thank you very much.!!

  13. #13
    Administrator Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    57,452

    Default

    Guns, fire, explosions. What's not to like? Nice job. My girlfriend looks a LOT like your girlfriend and her name is Barbie too. Small world.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Guns, fire, explosions. What's not to like? Nice job. My girlfriend looks a LOT like your girlfriend and her name is Barbie too. Small world.
    Hahahaha...thank you very much my friend.. If you were not so far away i would think that we have the same girlfriend.!! Hahahaha...

  15. #15

    Default

    If you wear some pieces of plexiglass that makes you bulletproof.??


    https://youtu.be/owktSvVwCW4

  16. #16
    Administrator Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    57,452

    Default

    Seriously? Seriously? Okay. 3mm equals .118 inches so if we double the thickness then I multiply by.......I'll be back.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Seriously? Seriously? Okay. 3mm equals .118 inches so if we double the thickness then I multiply by.......I'll be back.
    Hahahahaha...i will wait the rsult of your calculations.!!! Hahaha...

  18. #18

    Default

    Can a refrigerator protect you from a shotgun..??


    https://youtu.be/CYhbuqN8Ngs

  19. #19
    Super Moderator crashdive123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    43,894
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    If you throw the refrigerator at the guy holding the shotgun it can.
    Can't Means Won't

    My Youtube Channel

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    If you throw the refrigerator at the guy holding the shotgun it can.
    That can work too.!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •