Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California legal

If you are tolerant of in state black market sales surely you are tolerant of out of state sales.

it seems to me that with such laws the good law abiding citizen is reduced to a sniveling slave
    inorder to maintain your good citizen status you are made to jump thru hoops like a circus lion
    with a whip at your back.people are having thier hand forced here, and for what? for rights that should have
    never even been touched in the first place, just saying so much for the 2nd amendment.
    coyotes listen to them, like children of the night what music they make.

If the majority of the residents of California or any other state have no qualms about stringent gun laws then one must assume they are in agreement with them. That does not make them "sniveling slaves" just because they disagree with those of us that support the 2nd Amendment. One of the neat things about this country is we can disagree with each other. We also have the right to move from one place to another if we find the grass truly is greener somewhere else. Whether we are in the majority or the minority does not, in and of itself, make the other guy wrong.

And, you know, we have nationwide gun control in Canada, and I'm not feeling particularly slavelike, nor am I prone to sniveling. And we have similar restrictions to some of those listed. But believe you me, we are still a nation with plenty of privately owned firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    It is not addressed much but you can load on the fly with a top loading bolt action too.

In northern Europe they have speed shooting competitions using bolt guns and straight pull actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cnAwRJc7Sw

As for "what you would use an AR for" I suppose you would do the same thing, only slower.

But like everyone has said already, it is not really about the AR or the AK or the pistol grip or large capacity magazine, it is a bout firearms ownership in total.

We do not need to plan on what we will use instead of the semi-auto with changeable magazine, we need to stop them now and reverse the process that has already started.
    DID YOU SEE the Krags!?!?!?!? I love my Krags! Sweetest shooting bolt gun I have ever had!

Like wow, Rick, right on. A very good statement about what is great about the USA. Thanks for posting this.