Thread: Kings of the Wild, Episode 6

Default Kings of the Wild, Episode 6

Kings of the Wild has produced a 6th episode, this time set in Finland during the winter. I saw part of it today.

It seems that the New Zealand hunter and the British chef/forager still work together and cooperate to survive and to eat well from the wild. They need to learn that contrived drama and competitive egos and plenty of cursing at one another is what will increase ratings in the USA market.
    Last edited by Faiaoga; 04-16-2016 at 10:54 PM.

I missed that one.....Dang.....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I have been absorbed in The Great Human Race on the National Geographic Channel for 10 weeks. The entire season is available On Demand.

Two well educated and trained people re-enacting various periods of human development, all in the stone age setting.

No drama, no fighting, no arguments, just getting the job done to stay alive until tomorrow.

I think part of my favoring this show is due to my late wife being a carbon copy of Cat Bigney in both looks and attitude.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Thanks for pointing out this show, I had not seen or heard of it before. It looks as though the show is a bit more reasonable than most shows about portraying how people can survive if they need to - no drama, no fighting, no arguments would seem to be the way to be successful. Cool.

I will have to check this out more carefully.

Great Human Race, King of the Wild...hadn't heard of these shows. Checked em out. They're pretty good, I like em.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails.

- William Arthur Ward

The great Human Race does look pretty good. Much more interesting than seeing political candidates attacking one anther and trading insults.

I've been watching kings of the wild on YouTube. I like how its not infised with so much drama but it doesn't show too much of the skills. But I still believe its more lifelock than most other shows and worth the watch.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa