Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TEOTWAWKI, PlanetX, Wormwood, Niburu - August 2016

Actually gang, I don't know what it is, I know its all over youtube and other web places. I took shots of it after the guy told me about it, it might be ET !
    Lamewolf
    Manu Forti
    Roadkill, its whats for supper !
    www.angelfire.com/electronic2/qrp

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Actually Lamewolf, Lowkey gave you the explanation of what it is and how it can be duplicated and why is appears.

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...-your-planet-x

You can brush it off and keep going with the fantasy or get off the hysterical bandwagon as you wish.

File this one with the You-tube sea monsters washed up on shore, glowing eyed sasquatches, and alien spacecraft footage.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    Actually Lamewolf, Lowkey gave you the explanation of what it is and how it can be duplicated and why is appears.

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...-your-planet-x

You can brush it off and keep going with the fantasy or get off the hysterical bandwagon as you wish.

File this one with the You-tube sea monsters washed up on shore, glowing eyed sasquatches, and alien spacecraft footage.
    Who's hysterical ? I couldn't give a rats *** one way or the other ! I just found it interesting and everyone else gets all bent out of shape over it. Anyway it was a great experiment to see how many folks would freak out and make rude comments !
    Lamewolf
    Manu Forti

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Looks to me like everyone here has been avoiding "rude" and going to great lengths to explain the explainable even while they are being dismissed and ignored.

You believe what you want to believe, and if I failed your "sensitivity test" I am truly sorry.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Let's put a period in place and move on. Thanks.

Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

That's my ship out there. I keep holding my remote up in the air and pushing buttons, but I can't get a beep-beep. Must be out of range. Dagnabit.

Man, this was one of the funniest "serious" moments in old sci fi when I was a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails.

- William Arthur Ward

At first I thought the photo was pretty mysterious... I gotta admit that I was thinking it was like the book Lucifers Hammer. I realized I was wrong when Kyrat explained that it was for certain just a moon phase or something. I felt better. Then I learnd that it was all about cameras and how they react with weird pictures. So I beleve both because they must both be true. I don't want to be disagreeable. But, I'm still gunna make me a surf board just in case. I think I can ride the wave.

Do you know how fast you are gonna have to swim just to get up on that board? That's waaaaay to much work for me. Maybe a small outboard on the back.

I'm pretty sure they make those.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Nah. Hot air balloon. Or a little motor boat with a big ole hot air balloon.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails.

- William Arthur Ward

I read The Mote in God's Eye first and then when Lucifer's Hammer came out I grabbed it. Hunter I am with you Brother...Not sure what IT is or what it will be but I have been waiting on IT for almost 50 years now....

Quote Originally Posted by edr730 View Post
    At first I thought the photo was pretty mysterious... I gotta admit that I was thinking it was like the book Lucifers Hammer. I realized I was wrong when Kyrat explained that it was for certain just a moon phase or something. I felt better. Then I learnd that it was all about cameras and how they react with weird pictures. So I beleve both because they must both be true. I don't want to be disagreeable. But, I'm still gunna make me a surf board just in case. I think I can ride the wave.
    Again, its not a moon phase as the moon was in a totally different location at the time. After looking at my friends pictures and playing around with a few different filter medias I think it is just a reflection or refraction of some sort. It was taken with a #10 and a #4 welding lens stacked together that are about 3/32" thick which could cause that. I got the best shots with a cheap tracfone camera by using 2 layers of 3.5 inch floppy disc as filters and didn't get the same image but was able to get several shots of Mercury as it passed near the sun.
    Lamewolf
    Manu Forti

Looks like a ghosting flare to me.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Even if it wasn't the moon. Even if it was a lens flare. I still liked it Lamewolf.. I think I'll turn the surf board into a sled in case we have a nuclear winter. I can't surf anyhow. I was really just hoping I could hold my breath a long long time.

....That's kinda what I was thinking....learn how to surf in Wisconsin?.......
    If surviving a tsunami depends on me surfing.....I am Soooo screwed......

Assume the position...
    Sir down cross-legged in the south west corner of the building...
    Remove eye glasses, and any sharp objects for pockets.
    Put a valid credit card between your teeth...

Now bend forward,..... so you are in a good position to kiss your az Goodbye

Yeah, If those tsunami's make it over the Appalachians or over the Rocky's we're pretty much soggy toast.

Well thought out and detailed advice. Hunter, that's the kind of out of the box thinking I've been looking for. I'm writing that stuff down.

All this information is on the free "Introductory rate" .....the good stuff cost more.

Lets face it you get what you pay for, right?

Another tried and true method for enjoying the EOTW.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.