Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TEOTWAWKI, PlanetX, Wormwood, Niburu - August 2016

Default TEOTWAWKI, PlanetX, Wormwood, Niburu - August 2016

Don't know where this really goes, moderators feel free to move it if need be. Anyway, there is something strange going on around the sun, some say its planet X and may cause the Earth harm. Here are a couple of shots of it a friend took using welding lenses as filters, and I've took a few using double layers of the disc from a 3.5 inch floppy. You tell me cause I'm not sure what it is !
    planet1.jpg
    Lamewolf
    Manu Forti
    Roadkill, its whats for supper !
    www.angelfire.com/electronic2/qrp

Oh good lord.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Standard moon phase Lamewolf.

last crescent of waning moon when it appears to be closing in on the Sun.

http://www.moongiant.com/phase/today/

Planet X collision was last years' prediction.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I'd call it a lens flare.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

[QUOTE=kyratshooter;481210]Standard moon phase Lamewolf.

QUOTE]

Don't think so, this thing has been in about the same position for several weeks now and even when the moon was visible in another parts of the sky ! Plus, they are saying Aug 2016 now. But again, I don't know what it is.
    Lamewolf
    Manu Forti
    Roadkill, its whats for supper !
    www.angelfire.com/electronic2/qrp

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Who's "They"?

Not the news, not NASA, not the internet news sources.

This is the first I have heard about this one and I am all over the internet.

That is really strange since you say it has been visible for several weeks. None of the science websites even mention it, and you can't pay those guys enough to keep a conspiracy theory secret.

And what are you going to do about "IT" no matter what "IT" is.

The end of the world is the end of the world, not one thing you can do to stop it.

This is the absolute worst "end of the world" public relations promotion I have ever experienced!
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 04-06-2016 at 06:17 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

If that's the mother ship someone is going to catch heck. I've got tickets. Is it coming or going? If it's coming, okay then. If it's going I'm ticked.

The aliens called Rick, they don't want you after all. Sorry, I'm terrible about taking messages.

What!? Why of all the.....I paid $18.95 for a one way ticket. Now I'm out the bucks. See if I ever trust another alien.

If you aren't wearing your special shiny hat you'll trust them all they want.

Yes, it's a new discovery. If you want to call it that. I don't think anyone had seen it yet at the time I had read about it. The story I read is that they feel that they are fairly certain that it exists due to how asteroids past Pluto have the same axis along with other mathematical calculations. Some, of course will call it planet X. Some call it the ninth planet since Pluto is no longer considered a planet. If I remember right they estimate it to be twenty times the size of earth. "They" would be a university from the US somewhere. A search for the ninth planet should get you the story.

That isn't this. That is only the (fairly sound) presumption of a body of a given mass based on observed gravitational effects on other bodies. It's never been observed directly - in in any other indirect way - and could not be seen from earth in any case.

OMG.....Time to wake up LeRoy?........He ain't never seen no TEOTWAWKI......
    Gotta go check the Brewski supply.....lawn chair already in position.

Let to show begin!
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Rick, watch out for those Aliens....

If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

BTW, that double dot happens when you photograph the sun with a digital camera, even a high end digital camera, and especially if you are using a filter on a high end camera.

Light bounces off the sensor onto the back of the lens, then onto the sensor again for a double capture.
    Bad for the camera if you are getting enough light to get that bounce.

Or you get a double refraction through the filter.

Did you try this test?
    http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...-your-planet-x

The rest of that page is pretty interesting too. Including the refraction explanation with drawings.
    Not to mention all those photos of Nibaru.
    Last edited by LowKey; 04-06-2016 at 08:59 PM.
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

Reminds me of the book Lucifers Hammer. An old SHTF classic about a comet.

Quote Originally Posted by edr730 View Post
    Reminds me of the book Lucifers Hammer. An old SHTF classic about a comet.
    You mean that wasn't true.......all my books sealed up and stashed in the septic tank.......and learning how to surf....
    First read that in 1978.......as I was in the middle of the "Back to the land movement" as a hedge against stuff like this.....

Yeah folks, been at this awhile....and have already gone thru a lot of gear and supplies....waiting for "IT"....what ever "IT" is.....?

It took me a while to remember the surfer guy Hunter, but that's the book. We get a lot of asteroids and comets around the sun and near the earth and many are discovered by amateurs. Some hit the earth with a little damage. We haven't had any in recorded history that amounts to anything unless you want to make the argument, like some, that the great flood told about in many cultures was caused by a comet.

Talk about catching a wave.....forgot what floor of the building he surfed into.....1978 was a long time ago.....

But yeah, That was kinda of a wake up call to me....to the bigger picture....about a lot of stuff that I hadn't considered before....too busy with my own life, and trying to make my way.

Just remember this... if it is real TEOTWAWKI, in other words, the world ends.... It doesn't really matter what we do or what preps we make. Unless we make a space ship and leave the planet, we all die. So, don't worry about it. Some things we can control, some things we can't.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee