Thread: it fits!!

Default it fits!!

I recently traded/sold a 1911 colt. Part of the deal was the kid traded me a ruger 22/45 that I had sold him years ago, he threw that in as boot. I didn't need it but hey I'm not down a firearm.
    Anyhoo I slid it in a old bucheimer 1911 flap holster that I had laying around and it fits perfectly. I guess it should but didn't think it would fit that good.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Wasn't the whole thing about the 22/45 being created as a cheap ammo practice for you 1911?.......

The grip is supposed to be the same.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

yup, as far as I know that was the purpose but didn't think it would fit the holster as well as it did. It may have fit it better than a 1911.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

That cool....so now I know that if I pick up a holster for a 1911 it should fit mine.......
    Thanks.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27