Thread: Please don't drink and drive.

Default Please don't drink and drive.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/03/...inkId=22022961

I am imagining this lady trying to dodge the tree she didn't remember hitting. "OMG A TREE!!" "OMG ANOTHER TREE!!" Then I am imagining this lady trying to park the car in the garage. With a tree lodged in the radiator. Explain that one to the Mr.
    Turtle Clan/Coffee Addicts Anonymous

That's something alright, sheesh.....surprised the car was still driving.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I bet the family won't let her get the Christmas Tree this year!

That is astounding and not drinking/driving is always good advice. I am glad that only a tree and the front end of a Lincoln were harmed because many times that is not the case. I am just beyond understanding why adults of a mature age can't figure this out. I understand that late teens and early twenties make stupid choices, but by the time your thirties roll around it seems one might begin to think that drunk driving may not be a good choice.

Oh well, stupidity marches on.
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

I saw this on facebook and I took an uncommon approach to the issue: If you *do* insist on driving drunk by all means please to persist in keeping a medium sized tree lodged somewhere in your vehicle so the rest of us can better see you coming.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

I drove intoxicated ... once. A long time ago. It was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. And I wasn't even "That drunk."

When my body doesn't respond how I need it to, I've passed enough.