Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: if you could have just one thing for survival, what would it be?

Too much of a coincidence to have two "Richards"... join on the same day....and do the same type of drive-bys....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Yea, me and Hunter had this conversation two days ago. I was waiting for them to start talking to each other, complimenting each other on how smart they were.

Bad attitude from the first post.

We really don't need folks posting as two people. We already have me and Hunter and Mad Max and DSJohnson who are quadruplets separated at birth!
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 04-16-2017 at 02:53 AM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

LOL. Now I have to read the whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Pete - I have to hand it to you, you are good! They were one and the same and they are banned...one and the same. (Crash is gonna be so ticked he missed this. He lives for banning and this was a two fer.)
    Nah. When I get withdrawals, I reactivate five banned members and then ban them again. Keeps me on an even keel.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I'd knew that I'd be overwhelmed when I first saw this thread. LOL. You guys are awesome, you may not notice it, but you guys actually give some good inputs for some beginners like me. I just happened to love survival when I first tried hiking with a group of former veteran boy scouts here in our country, and I had to agree with those knives and matches for survival. ***********************It would really depend for what kind of survival you're referring to.

Nevertheless, thank you members. No one may seem to welcome me here but I feel the warm presence of each survival enthusiasts out there!
    Last edited by crashdive123; 04-25-2017 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Removed Spam

Thank you for the compliments. Your concerns for not receiving welcomes are not well founded......Here.....I'll show you.

Welcome!

Now you are banned. You may have received more welcomes if you didn't spam the site.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Welcome home. Here's your hat what's your hurry?

Hunter63 saying Hey and Welcome..

Well that was fast.....LOL....Then whine about not being welcomed?

Knock, Knock...
    Who's there?
    Spammer... trying to force my foot in the door and sell you on the newest, latest survival stuff....that one you have never heard about before.

Sure be nice to have new members stop in learn the rules, shoot the breeze a bit, and get involved....?
    That way you can post your business in the signature.....after you have given prospects a little info about it.

So,...I'm gonna guess....Credit card gig didn't work out?
    Boss says.....
    "Get out there, do drive-bys.... and register on as many forums as you can...."

Oh well, been quite lately.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I was waiting for somebody to say that the one thing they would want is a 12 pack of Wahoo Killers.......LOL
    Sir Knife Collectin, Rocket Ridin, Girl Crazy Post
    Hoe of WSF

Uh choose one thing? How about I take one looser call Bear Grylls? Bet I get rescued far faster hanging out with him, just because Search and Rescue know what they are lookin for.
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

It would depend upon where this survival was to take place, and whether or not I was allowed to have the clothing that I needed. In the desert, it would have to be a big container for water. In the arctic, without clothing, it would have to be clothing. No point in having a gillnet where there's no sizable bodies of water. No need of a sleeping bag where it's not cold, no need of a bug net where there's no bugs, but on the tundra, in mid summer, you'll go crazy in a day if you dont have one!