Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outrageous Female behavior.

Thanks KYRS for the reality check.
    Yeah, my wife does stuff that is a little aggravating...and she does the same stuff that Wise Old Owl is gripping about. And, I do things that annoy her. We laugh about it, we harass each other about, in fun. And, then we let it go. This July is our 16th...and it has really been the best 15 years of my life...I was in Iraq for one of those years.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    WOO, if this is your big huge gripe I can only say that you do not know when you have a good thing.

Ever had an x-wife press assault charges against you two years after the divorce, because her current boyfriend beat her up and she considered it YOUR FAULT r divorcing her?

I'll swap a good woman that throws out a couple of pieces of chicken for REAL outrageous behavior any day of the week!
    Dang that sounds familar! Was she from up around Wheelwright?

I'll not mention names cause they say a demon can find you that way............''''''''

The girls waste some food sometimes, but I don't care! They make up for it other ways!!

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Man, how many Krispy Kreme doughnuts did it take you to work though all that.
    It took 10 years to partly recover emotionally enough to feel I could develop another relationship without messing it up with the baggage from the last one.

I met a good woman after a decade and we had 6 years together before she passed away. I learned not to sweat the little stuff and appreciate the overall good when I found it. I did my best to spoil her rotten to the point that her mother told me to stop because I was "ruining her". She spoiled me too, so it was reciprocal.

Her passing took a ton of donuts to survive. I ate my way up to about 300 pounds within a year of her death.

Financially, I am still paying for the mistakes of the first wife, divorced 20 years ago, and will do so till the day I die, and her creditors will get part of my estate when I am gone.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I hear this stuff all the time, and I wonder why so many women get away with it? I'd be a hermit in CA, and she'd be history, man. All my women have picked up on that "vibe", quite early on, I suppose, cause I've never had anything like this stuff. I once asked one why she did not try with me what she'd done to her hubby. She looked at me like "what"? and said'"there's no way you'd put up with it!". So they know what/who, and it's your fault for being one of "those" and for picking such a woman in the first place.

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by taint View Post
    I hear this stuff all the time, and I wonder why so many women get away with it? I'd be a hermit in CA, and she'd be history, man. All my women have picked up on that "vibe", quite early on, I suppose, cause I've never had anything like this stuff. I once asked one why she did not try with me what she'd done to her hubby. She looked at me like "what"? and said'"there's no way you'd put up with it!". So they know what/who, and it's your fault for being one of "those" and for picking such a woman in the first place.
    Sounds like you have been through quite a few without any staying for too long.. I wonder what the common denominator could be?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Wow. Just wow. You would send a woman packing because she tossed some chicken? That's actually pretty shameful and says a LOT about you as a person. Not much of it good I'm afraid.

Blog Entries

With your attitude it's no surprise. I wonder why you're still above ground.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

So, we were talking at work about the male equivalent to a cat lady. The closest is the reptile guy. Then you get the computer gamer.

It is true that anyone can find a partner of the opposite sex (or same sex for that matter) who will play the non-aggressor. They will do anything to stay in the relationship. Generally the other member of the relationship is the aggressor and only seeks to dominate and get their way. I classify this as spousal abuse, whether it is physical or not. The non-aggressor is never happy.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

All your women?.....
    You know if you stick with a good one...you won't loose half your stuff every few years.....and won't need to run off with that EBR...

Just saying......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27