Thread: New Member--Alabama Anyone??

Question New Member--Alabama Anyone??

Hi, just joined the forum so i decided i'd introduce myself. I live in north alabama..i love the outdoors (camping, fishing, kayaking, hiking are the favorites)...sports is also a big thing for me. Anyway, looking forward to using the forum,see ya around. Oh...and if there are any members of lesstroudonline.com/forums here post a comment and let me know.

Blog Entries

Cool Hi dude!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelfan View Post
    Hi, just joined the forum so i decided i'd introduce myself. I live in north alabama..i love the outdoors (camping, fishing, kayaking, hiking are the favorites)...sports is also a big thing for me. Anyway, looking forward to using the forum,see ya around. Oh...and if there are any members of lesstroudonline.com/forums here post a comment and let me know.
    Welcome. What's the other forum about?
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    Welcome. What's the other forum about?
    I used to be a member of lesstroudonline.com forums (its just a message board similar to this one with topics about survival outdoors--its Survivorman's website) but for the past few months the msg board has been closed for unknown reasons...it was a really good forum and really informative but i guess the plug has been pulled. So I'm just checking to see if any former members might have also joined this forum.
    Last edited by tarheelfan; 07-22-2007 at 05:57 PM. Reason: *edit

Hi and welcome to the forum!
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)