Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Combat Gear

Blog Entries

Thanks Crash.

Sorry I ranted. Must have had a hot flash or something.
    1. If it's in your kit and you don't know how to use it....It's useless.
    2. If you can't reach your kit when you need it....Its useless.

Alaska Backcountry Adventure Tours
    www.youralaskavacation.com
    Tell them Kevin sent you!!

Quote Originally Posted by klkak View Post
    I loved being in the military and I miss it now. However, I'm glad that I have been replaced by Younger Stronger Troops. I am damn proud of my nephew who is deployed in Iraq. I'm also proud of all our "Young Men and Women" who are out there giving it there all. Every time I see a Soldier, Marine, Airman or Sailor in uniform I swell with pride and I walk up and thank them for their service. These folks aren't playing war, they are living it. I'll be damn happy when they can come home. So for those who like to play "Tag" with a paint ball gun. Go out there and have fun. But don't for one minute think it has anything to do with "Combat". Don't even try to compare it.
    PHP Code:
    In combat the red splat on your uniform is someones life blood
    Wow, where did that come from?
    May be your own too..

MMonette
    1st if you play paintball you can't just use any old army or marine bdu's or acu's
    because if you go and play paintball for more then 24hrs it does not wash out ( I have been there and done that)

2nd it is not combat it is mill-sim and when you play always have respect and honour for thoese playing for real

3rd paintball is not very realistic if you want to be useing real looklikes try airsoft it is like paintball except the guns look real and no stain marks from paint

Quote Originally Posted by klkak View Post
    I loved being in the military and I miss it now. However, I'm glad that I have been replaced by Younger Stronger Troops. I am damn proud of my nephew who is deployed in Iraq. I'm also proud of all our "Young Men and Women" who are out there giving it there all. Every time I see a Soldier, Marine, Airman or Sailor in uniform I swell with pride and I walk up and thank them for their service. These folks aren't playing war, they are living it. I'll be damn happy when they can come home. So for those who like to play "Tag" with a paint ball gun. Go out there and have fun. But don't for one minute think it has anything to do with "Combat". Don't even try to compare it. In combat the red splat on your uniform is someones life blood.

Wow, where did that come from?
    klkak as soldier serving in Iraq I have to thank you its true Americans like yourself that keep us going and make the job worth doing. Also i printed this out and posted it in our CP to show some of the younger soldier that ppl really do care and are proud of what they are doing over here.

Tango Mike klkak
    Free your mind go insane.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Ahhh. All of the Army and Marine guys and gals are always jealous because we got to sleep between the sheets.
    At least in the Marines we got to see women and leave the ship. lol