Thread: Hollowpoint

Default Hollowpoint

Hello everyone! I'm hollowpoint form deep south Mississippi. I just found this forum and I hope to learn more about shooting and stuff related.

Welcome home.

Senior Member Pennsylvania Mike's Avatar

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania.

Banned

Welcome to Wilderness-Survival.

Plenty of people who like to talk about all forms of shooting sports and hunting here. There are many other firearms and bowhunting forums where that is the primary focus however. Occasionally we even discuss firearms and other shooting weapons that are appropriate for deep wilderness survival... but mostly it seems to be firearms with large capacity magazines for semi-autos of large calibers more appropriate for home defense not the wilderness, unless you are on an ATV/Jeep/Pickup and see a large herd of feral hogs which is a LOT of FUN! but hardly wilderness survival. IMO

When I am out "controlling" feral hogs on a relative or friend's ranch in Texas I don't preserve most of the meat for "survival", just let the vultures clean up the mess/carnage. ha ha ha
    Last edited by crashdive123; 10-25-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Hunter63 saying Hey and Welcome.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Welcome from GA!
    When all else fails, read the directions, and beware the Chihuahuacabra!

I'm a new guy too. Hello from Kentucky!

Quote Originally Posted by TXyakr View Post
    Welcome to Wilderness-Survival.

Plenty of people who like to talk about all forms of shooting sports and hunting here. There are many other firearms and bowhunting forums where that is the primary focus however. Occasionally we even discuss firearms and other shooting weapons that are appropriate for deep wilderness survival... but mostly it seems to be firearms with large capacity magazines for semi-autos of large calibers more appropriate for home defense not the wilderness, unless you are on an ATV/Jeep/Pickup and see a large herd of feral hogs which is a LOT of FUN! but hardly wilderness survival. IMO

When I am out "controlling" feral hogs on a relative or friend's ranch in Texas I don't preserve most of the meat for "survival", just let the vultures clean up the mess/carnage. ha ha ha
    So a guy posts that he is interested in shooting and just joined our forum. How is your response pertinent?

So, post links to your firearm related informative posts. You don't have any!

Nothing qualifies as "Wilderness Survival" in anybodies posts. But, you have NEVER posted anything demonstrative of wilderness survival. Just short anecdotal shift with not a single shred of evidence you know anything at all about anything other than maybe being a kayaker in an urban environment where they hold sporting events.

All of the in between the lines say you full of carp! You never talk specifics. Like "When I am out "controlling" feral hogs on a relative or friend's ranch in Texas I don't preserve most of the meat for "survival", just let the vultures clean up the mess/carnage. ha ha ha"

Your shot at the average person on this forum and then your follow up about how your the man doesn't sink. Your wife won't eat any wild meat. But, you are some kind of bushman. Please, you aren't even ignorant enough to believe your own carp!

Most of the hunting guns have not been hi-caps and most folks would have no problem proving they have boots in the field. You call everyone a liar and you have only a few pics of you in a kayak with a LARGE group in a very urban area.

Hollowpoint, some of these guys have a lot of info on firearms, loads and configurations. we are not a guns and ammo forum. But, you asks specifics and you'll most likely get specific responses. Some of us have collected and shot firearms our whole life. Somebody has the info. Welcome aboard!

Personally i'm deathly afraid of firearms.......but my cousins brothers best friend told me some stuff

Hello and welcome.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel