Thread: Survival stories

Default Survival stories

Hey anyone have any survival stories they want to share?

Hunter63 saying Hey and Welcome.
    There is an intro section at:
    http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...-Introductions
    Might want to stop in and say hello.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I have 3-4 wilderness survival stories about me but I will need to talk very much from start till end , I don't have time now I will post it later but instead I will post a small "survival" story of my father

When I was 1 year old my mother took me to bed and my father was watching TV so than someone knocked on the door , so my father didn't even care who it was and opened the door not even looked who was it so when he opened an AK was pointing at him and there were two robbers , so my father didn't back up and started taking and shouting that there was a baby in the house so I think they were not professionals because when they saw that my father was not backing up they didn't know what to do and they put the gun on fathers head ,so he went "all in" and pushed the gun away hit the robber and took the ak from his hand so they ran away , when he looked in the magazine there was no ammo ,so very fast in seconds he went inside the house took his sks which he had behing the door ran out on the balcony and shot the running robbers , he wounded them both, in their legs , after this the next day he and my godfather went in the yard , on my street only one "gang" was "working" so they finded one standing in the crowd of 10-15 guys and saw that one of them had his leg wrapped around so he said to him that next time he wouldn't "miss"
    Check out my survival youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCup...cRQ3O29ZB7Ybiw

I look forward to reading your wilderness survival stories

I'm making a survived the wild page on my website and don't really know how to find people with stories. Figured I'd see if anyone on here would like there stories posted on my site

Well at least you now given a reason for passing along "survival stories".....Your website.
    You plan on a site with everyone elses stories....none of your own?

No one really knows you......so maybe a experience that you had would break the ice?

My life is rather dull.........I plan ahead,..... always learning how to take care of my self,.... have or know how to make the proper gear...so mostly no problems,.... tramping around several states, hunting, fishing, camping and exploring have ended well.

Well, there was a tornado...that almost blew the Tipi away......or the trip to the mountain to see the elephant......moonshine induced, but lived.
    And maybe for a few times that someone moved my truck....wasn't where I thought I left it.

I'm gonna guess it's pretty much like that for most people here.....we haven't been in the news.
    Last edited by hunter63; 10-14-2015 at 01:05 AM.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I survived my mother in laws fruit cake last Christmas, does that count?!
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

Quote Originally Posted by eddietomas521 View Post
    I'm making a survived the wild page on my website and don't really know how to find people with stories. Figured I'd see if anyone on here would like there stories posted on my site
    If that is the only reason that you came to this site, you may be disappointed. As Hunter63 said - are you going to give the members credit for the stories since they are not yours? Did you contact the owner of this site to get permission to remove content to further your own site and possibly personal gain?

Do not talk about your site - that is spam. Do not lift content from this site to post to your own without permission - that constitutes an entire array of other violations.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Of course I would give the writers credit. I didn't have any intention of pulling content from this site, rather if I saw stories that I liked I would contact the writer through messenger and ask to publish a story on my page. I in no way intend to spam to promote my own site. And I feel it's a good subject for this forum. I think most of us like to read about a good wilderness survival scenario

Cool. Thanks for understanding.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel