+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Horsefeathers

Default Horsefeathers

I registered, but when I go to a discussion, I don't see any way to make a post of my own. For example, I'd like to find a discussion about obtaining wild meat -- specifically, if you catch a rat or squirrel, can you cook it with the hair still on it? Or will that make the meat taste terrible?
    Last edited by Horsefeathers; 09-20-2015 at 02:50 PM.

Welcome to the Forum Horsefeathers! Glad you found us. Why don't you start with this first?
    http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?7813-Posting-Your-Introduction

Looking forward to visiting!

Well -- I guess I'm a little dense, but when I go to the link provided, its says Closed Thread. It talks about starting by supplying an introduction, but I still can't figure out how to do that!

okay 1. "back out" of the thread "Posting your introduction" to the forum Introductions.
    2. In the forum Introductions click on the "Post new Thread" button in the upper left hand side of the page.
    3. Type in your title Tab down to the main body of the message and tell us all about yourself!
    4. After you get that done you "click" on the button at the bottom that says "Post Quick Reply" and you are done!

+ Reply to Thread