Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the best alternative toothpaste you can get in the wild?

Blog Entries

I'm still bringing tooth paste.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I'm still bringing tooth paste.
    And we appreciate that.

Blog Entries

You probably appreciate me bringing deodorant and TP even more.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

IF you have homemade soap without any artificial fragrances, that works great for toothpaste. Just wet your toothbrush and rub it on the bar for a bit.

It sounds yucky, because everyone thinks soap tastes terrible. Actually, it has very little taste at all. It's the artificial fragrances that taste nasty.

I brush my teeth every day with my own handmade soap, and it works great. I follow it up with a diluted hydrogen peroxide rinse.

BTW, regular toothpaste leaves a coating of glycerin on your teeth (it helps make your teeth look shiny). I don't know if it's harmful (search it and there are some that'll say it'll kill you, but you can find that out about just about anything), but it is a sticky substance, and I don't think that's helpful. It is noticeable, though. If I use toothpaste to brush, the peroxide rinse afterwards foams up A LOT, whereas it's almost unnoticeable when I just use my soap.
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." Jim Kirk

speaking of soap, there was a article in TMEN years ago about using soap. It was deemed far superior to toothpaste.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?