Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dont believe that pile!

Well, That was two posts.....a record?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Nah. We've gotten troll re-registering and gave them the boot before the finished their first post.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Good job...Carry on.....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcatbilly56 View Post
    Oh Sir' being a Georgian I've picked my fair share of trees all deliciuons'
    And I've attempted to steal a squirrel nut & birds berries or two - But when you tell me there's food on the ground? I call that my good man -- baaloney( barnes brand ) . I never done seen no animal eating no weeds and boiling them and collecting "dandelions" and "lambsquarter" ....this "chickweed" stuff. You can cut it cook it up & package it but I ain't buying that dopemein your selling if I don't get it from a pharmacy and It doesnt do wat the doctor says. Now on a mushroom hike I've plucked a couple added boiland barbeque sauce but even that wasn't what you call savioury, not to mention a brown mushroom vomit incident . I guess the taste isn't that important we live a life spices so to say a plant will taste like a fresh sausage corn dog & waffles in the morning is absurd, but you want me to eat weeds thats a weedeaters job not mine! Why would I put the mouth I use to kiss my girls goodnight on something called crabgrass.
    HELP!!! I've attempted to read this 4 times! Still can't understand it. Does anyone here know what the heck he's attempting to say please.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Gee....I thought he said ban me.......so I did.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Do they have schools in Georgia
    Well they kin'da have schools in GA. The buildings are there, and the kids have to show up but what work is done remains a mystery.

Seems the teachers have to go to some extreme measures to get the class past the standardized testing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlant...eating_scandal

These administrators and teachers were actually charged with racketeering/conspiracy under the RICO statutes and sentenced to up to 12 years in prison.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    Well they kin'da have schools in GA. The buildings are there, and the kids have to show up but what work is done remains a mystery.

Seems the teachers have to go to some extreme measures to get the class past the standardized testing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlant...eating_scandal

These administrators and teachers were actually charged with racketeering/conspiracy under the RICO statutes and sentenced to up to 12 years in prison.
    Sad.........just Sad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcatbilly56 View Post
    Oh Sir' being a Georgian I've picked my fair share of trees all deliciuons'
    And I've attempted to steal a squirrel nut & birds berries or two - But when you tell me there's food on the ground? I call that my good man -- baaloney( barnes brand ) . I never done seen no animal eating no weeds and boiling them and collecting "dandelions" and "lambsquarter" ....this "chickweed" stuff. You can cut it cook it up & package it but I ain't buying that dopemein your selling if I don't get it from a pharmacy and It doesnt do wat the doctor says. Now on a mushroom hike I've plucked a couple added boiland barbeque sauce but even that wasn't what you call savioury, not to mention a brown mushroom vomit incident . I guess the taste isn't that important we live a life spices so to say a plant will taste like a fresh sausage corn dog & waffles in the morning is absurd, but you want me to eat weeds thats a weedeaters job not mine! Why would I put the mouth I use to kiss my girls goodnight on something called crabgrass.
    After reading this several times, I can only assume this guy was on Meth

Do they have schools in Georgia
    Yes, we do.
    When all else fails, read the directions, and beware the Chihuahuacabra!

After reading this several times, I can only assume this guy was on Meth
    Common Core Meth at that.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)