Thread: omega sxs .410 shotgun

Default omega sxs .410 shotgun

Today I picked up a omega sxs .410 folding shotgun. Don't know much about it, seems to be a lower end product. I'll take it on my walk abouts and fool with it. It's a double trigger model made in italy. There's no ribs which I find odd.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Quote Originally Posted by randyt View Post
    Today I picked up a omega sxs .410 folding shotgun. Don't know much about it, seems to be a lower end product. I'll take it on my walk abouts and fool with it. It's a double trigger model made in italy. There's no ribs which I find odd.
    I looked it up in my gun books. Looks like Omega was a trade name for an Italian maker and imported by Kassnar from the 80's to mid 90's. Value is $90-$180 depending on condition. They did not have ribs and were basic overall in design.
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Sounds like a good snake gun for keeping around camp to me.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

It's basic for sure, not even a buttplate. I don't really have any snakes to contend with here so figured I would carry it through the pucker brush for pats and rabbits. I've been using a mossberg 83 .410 bolt action lately.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?