Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phone Being Disconnected - Need Help

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    The one I still to this day feel sorry for is Oldsoldier. He had to transport Hoosierarcher to and from the first Jamboree due to "car troubles". He is a chatty fella with some tall stories.
    I feel sorry for all who attended the first jamboree. Talk about a spoiled weekend......
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

Actually the weekend was great. The only time that the chattiness was an issue (for me) was when EVERYBODY was trying to sleep except for HA and another guy (could have been a squirrel for all I know). I yelled from my tent STFU and go to bed!!!!! and that was the end of it.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    The one I still to this day feel sorry for is Oldsoldier. He had to transport Hoosierarcher to and from the first Jamboree due to "car troubles". He is a chatty fella with some tall stories.
    Ya just HAD to remind me didn't ya! Now I'll be having nightmares Again! LOL hey don't forget I had to share a tent with him at jamboree as well.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Blog Entries

Archer! LMAO!
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Hilarious. he has man boobs,,ew.He is something else, i don't know WHAT that something else is, but he is definitely it.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    WOO - It's not exactly free but you do pay for it. It's billed through the Universal Service Fund. It's generally labeled USF on your bill if it's not spelled out. The government provides a $9.25 discount on cellular or land line bills (not both) to folks meeting a pretty broad range of criteria. It's called the Lifeline Program. If you Google it you'll get a ton of hits. The idea behind it is sound but I don't know how well it works. The idea is to provide low income folks with the ability to access job markets, health care services and emergency services. I'm sure some use it for that but my guess is it's just another give away for most.
    The requirement for phones to dial 911 has been around for quite a while. Something to consider, if you are changing phones, upgrading, etc. then you might consider providing your old phone to a women's shelter. The women can use those phones to dial 911 in case the "man" of the family is a threat. Who knows, you might even save a life.
    Yea that's the program... I am willing to help someone that needs it - but over and over again as I work with the poor - they appear unwilling to help themselves.

Matthew 25:31-46
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Banned

I could not listen to more than 30 seconds of that video, he talks too slow. Seems like an extremely inefficient way to sell stuff. Why are people not lining up to hire him?... long list...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Archer! LMAO!
    Long time no hear! How you been, buddy?
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

The fact is the internet is full of people like this. Sadly these people pop up where ever you look.

This reminds me that I owe much to this community. As many of you will know, I'm also chronically unemployed, or at least under-employed and you have all shown me support all the same.

I can't remember who but there's something that naggs at me a lot. To one of you I owe more than thanks and for my life I can't remember to whom. I believe it was for some knife or bow making stuff.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.