Thread: [LostMyDirections] Reporting for Duty!

Default [LostMyDirections] Reporting for Duty!

Hey, everyone, this is my very first post and I'd like to be referred to as LostMyDirections.

Why am I here?

Let's face it, one of these days our survival skills will come in handy. Be in mother nature, armed robbery, or the zombie apocalypse. We all need these valuable skill sets.

I hope to share some of my techniques with y'all and learn a few things myself in the process.

Who Am I?

My name is Charlie. I am a former EMT-B and I've seen my fair share of tragedy on the field. My survival skills did come into play and I sure learned a whole heap about staying alive.

If anyone has any questions for me about how to save a life, CPR, or anything related to EMT stuff just ask. Namaste.
    >>> bit.ly/InstaBladeWalletSlim <<<

Welcome home.

Hello and welcome.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Banned

Welcome to WS from N-TX. A good friend's son is a EMT for Dallas FD and is also a trained wilderness EMT, I was going to ask him if he knows of any wilderness or regular EMT buses out west that carry rattlesnake anti-venom when I see him next time. There was a 16 year old girl going around forums asking about it for a story she was writing just assuming it was common. As far as I knew most anti-venom was just administered at a hospital after careful evaluation by a doctor in most cases, if used at all.

I tell people I'm with in nature to enjoy the beauty of snakes from a safe distance because I don't want to waste my time hauling you to a hospital. Hike or paddle up a small creek and find it covered with dozens of breeding cottonmouths or hundreds of tiny baby ones just back the heck out of there, don't start shooting with a shot gun or revolver or it only makes it worse. I was once tempted to take some photos but lighting was poor, LOL. Quick exit was wiser.

Senior Member Pennsylvania Mike's Avatar

Hello and welcome from Virginia.

Welcome from GA!
    When all else fails, read the directions, and beware the Chihuahuacabra!

Hunter63 saying Hey and Welcome.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the Forum. What is your favorite kind/style of camping?