Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multitool vs. SAK for EDC?

I would recommend a leatherman wave,you can put a clip on it and hang it in your pocket.
    I personally use a Skinth sheath. Large shield and it was one of the best purchases I have ever made.
    skinthsolutions.com
    Survival happens daily.

I always carry a Buck 110 on my belt as well as my phone, so I really didn't want anything else there. I also EDC a GEC Bullnose in a front pocket. I really like the Gerber Dime. While its not a primo multi tool, it can do the few things I'd need a multi tool for and it is barely noticeable in my other pocket along with my keys. At about $12 I won't feel bad if I break it or lose it.

I am never too far from a multitool but I prefer to have an Alox farmer in my pocket and a fixed blade on my belt. I carry a Candiru at work and you can't even tell it's there. Then an Izula ii around town. In the woods the fixed blade would be bigger.

I actually have a small pair of chanelloks I made a little Kydex cover for so they can ride in my pocket. I carry those and the Alox over a multitool. I will try to remember to post a picture later tonight.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.Semper Fidelis

Here's the little guy that supplements my farmer. It's only 4.5" long and weighs 1.4 oz with the kydex cover.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Last edited by Jimmy Whisper; 09-11-2015 at 01:27 PM.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.Semper Fidelis

I carry a leatherman everyday. I attach it to my belt every morning.