Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: When does it stop being primitive?

(hunter) We're gonna pick on me huh? No, I still don't use T.P. I explained all that already. C'mon, you oughta try it.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails.

- William Arthur Ward

don't use TP waddya do scootch it on the ground? just saying
    coyotes listen to them, like children of the night what music they make.

Quote Originally Posted by hayshaker View Post
    Hahaha! Yea. That's what I do.

- William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingTree View Post
    (hunter) We're gonna pick on me huh? No, I still don't use T.P. I explained all that already. C'mon, you oughta try it.
    Yeah Just a little....Figured you can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by hayshaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingTree View Post
    Hahaha! Yea. That's what I do.
    See what I mean...Wasn't it worth it?.....LOL
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I'm such a good sport.

Once at a job I had a coworker on the floor laughing. Was a new guy, and it came up...somehow it was mentioned at an earlier time. He asked "so how do you...?" I went through the tiresome process of explaining it, acting out the part where you scrub your butt cheeks against each other with your back to the shower - I made an exaggerated show of it. He laughed that laugh where he had no control whatsoever for maybe 15 whole minutes, couldn't breathe, and fell out of his seat truly not-on-purpose. It was great. Ahh...good times.

- William Arthur Ward

I guess it doesn't matter how old you get......A 10 years old, potty humor is still funny......

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    If you want to put it that way then yes, we do.

Apparently if makes people think, even if they don't want too, or are not use to it.

Would you prefer "What's the best survival knife?"

How about "the .22lr sucks!"

We could do "Why would anyone buy a down sleeping bag in 2016?"

Just a few days ago we did "The Blast Match sucks!", and some said it did and some said it did not!

This place exists for discussion to take place, if that stops we will become a blog.
    Remember all this over in the "alone" thread when things are said that generate an emotional response.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

What does the above comment have to do with the thread in discussion or anything else but your personal @$$-hurt?

Get over it Bub, this whole forum is not about you.

You are so used to running all over everyone around you that you just can't let anything go.

PS, when Crash says to get along with business and move on he generally means it.
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 05-10-2016 at 02:38 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

What does the above comment have to do with the thread in discussion or anything else but your personal @$$-hurt?
    It has to do with the fact you admittedly post things for the sake of discussion but have a problem with it in another topic. Personal a$$ hurt? Lmao. There's nothing here that hurts me whatsoever, it's simply entertainment.

Get over it Bub, this whole forum is not about you.
    Are you a$$ hurt now? There's nothing in any forum I would remotely desire to have all about me.

You are so used to running all over everyone around you that you just can't let anything go.
    No, actually today I'm just bored and wanted to take a minute to point out your discrepancies as it relates to posts in different areas while I stopped by to read here a bit and happened to notice it. Personally I don't give a rats a$$ but it is what it is.

PS, when Crash says to get along with business and move on he generally means it.
    Well good. If more people meant what they said like that we would all be better off. Take his advice.

MOSTBCWT I am sure we have met before. Your phrasing seems familiar so I expect you have been here before in another life or persona, otherwise you would not have zeroed in on me so quickly.

I have been here for 7 years and on other outdoor forums in the U.S. and in Europe and GB for more years than that. I have attempted to contribute to each of the efforts in a positive manner, realizing that I am not the smartest person I know.

On the other hand, you seem to have arrived on the internet about a month ago as a fully formed troll going through a series of forums like a big dose of X-Lax. Arriving here less than a week ago you have already stirred up problems like a seasoned veteran.

It is time for you to go on the ignore list. I will not see your posts from this point foreword, so I will not be replying to your bad advice and/or harassment.

I'm going to go with Hunter and say tick-tock. He's usually pretty good at estimating these things.

Default When does it stop being primitive?

MOSTBCWT I am sure we have met before. Your phrasing seems familiar so I expect you have been here before in another life or persona, otherwise you would not have zeroed in on me so quickly.

I have been here for 7 years and on other outdoor forums in the U.S. and in Europe and GB for more years than that. I have attempted to contribute to each of the efforts in a positive manner, realizing that I am not the smartest person I know.

On the other hand, you seem to have arrived on the internet about a month ago as a fully formed troll going through a series of forums like a big dose of X-Lax. Arriving here less than a week ago you have already stirred up problems like a seasoned veteran.

It is time for you to go on the ignore list. I will not see your posts from this point foreword, so I will not be replying to your bad advice and/or harassment.

I'm going to go with Hunter and say tick-tock. He's usually pretty good at estimating these things.
    I'm already over hunters 25 post prediction.

I love you too. Goodnight

Default When does it stop being primitive?

Now that he got that outta his system and clicked the ignore button let's get back to talking about when it becomes not primitive.

Can somebody please define "it"? It was listed as "skills and activities" in the original post. What skills and what activities? I genuinely would like to discuss some serious skillsets and share knowledge.
    Last edited by MOSTBCWT; 05-10-2016 at 10:52 PM.

Since you decided to ignore both public and private warnings and continue to troll - you can now do it elsewhere.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Thanks Crash!

Trolls =0 Forum=XXX

Forum wins again!

Well, some one that joins just to quote and frag members have nothing to add.....

Seems this troll has hit a bunch a of forums, as of late, a quick Google will show several...... So maybe it a contest to see how many frags he can toss and avoid being banned.

As far as my prediction of 25 posts, still pretty close if you get rid of the "good post" comments......which just running up the count I suspect....LOL

Adds nothing constructive to the forum ......or the world, for that matter.

Good riddance.

H63 ---- do you want me to delete a few of his posts so that it hits the 25 mark?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Naw....I had already made up my mind to just ignore this a$$hat, anyway........but seems funny that there was actually some "attaboy posts"....and do believe they are there to break the 25 post prediction....LOL

I think it's just best to let them stand so everyone can see what a sneaky troll, not really a good one, does.....
    Like I said in my only post about him....I was not impressed.

Thanks for the work you and Rick put in for the forum.......we don't need this crap.

When you use anything produced by modern man.
    Lamewolf
    Manu Forti
    Roadkill, its whats for supper !
    www.angelfire.com/electronic2/qrp

who is modern man? anyone more modern than neanderthal man?
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Got to agree Randy.

Modern man started in the stone age, worked his way up to now.

Man 40,000 years ago had the same physical and mental features as today.