Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dual Survival Cancelled

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Default Dual Survival Cancelled

Anyone have any dope on the cancellation of Dual Survival?

They have already filmed the next season, apparently with several incidents which together with the legal proceedings against Big Joe, seem to have made their decision easier.

The next season will be their last.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Blog Entries

Cool I thought this might happen.

What is this about legal proceedings? I quit watching the show right after Cody left. Didn't like Joe's strutting around all the time. The new guy was great, should put him and Cody together it might be interesting...
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Teti is suing Hawke and a bunch of others. Personally, I think the boy has a screw loose. When you have to get a lifetime restraining order against someone that sort of says something about them.

Blog Entries

Cool Yep!

Never did care for Joe. I lost all respect for him the very 1st episode when he drank his own urine from a helmet. I also seriously doubt his credentials....
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Good to know but wasn't that a year ago?

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/e...room/20144075/
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

They are messing with my girl, Ruth.......Naughty, naughty....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Blog Entries

Cool Yeah, and what's more...!

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    They are messing with my girl, Ruth.......Naughty, naughty....
    Yeah Joe, leave Ruth out of it or you'll have Hunter down on ya! Trust me, that's a sight to strike fear into the heart of anybody...unless of course he forgets to put his dentures in!...
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

About time they woke up about Joe,Bring Cody back and fire the current producers

When the world goes in to termoil or food supply is low in a survival situation you will eat what you can. I know some reality tv over analyze things. But if push come to shove you would do what you have to do. Including plant and sea life... Food for thought. So it does not
    mean you have a screw loose to survive..

I loved the show when Cody was on it but once he left I never watched it again.

Quote Originally Posted by 2imKevin
    So it does not mean you have a screw loose to survive.
    I didn't say he had a screw loose to survive. You misread the post. When someone falsifies their military history, steals from their employer, is considered a dangerous soldier and presents enough danger that a court issues a lifetime restraining order against them then, yeah, I think they have a screw loose. Is that better?

Blog Entries

Cool Howdy from Sarge!

Quote Originally Posted by 2imKevin View Post
    When the world goes in to termoil or food supply is low in a survival situation you will eat what you can. I know some reality tv over analyze things. But if push come to shove you would do what you have to do. Including plant and sea life... Food for thought. So it does not
    mean you have a screw loose to survive..
    Welcome aboard stranger, why not pop over to the introduction section and tell us a bit about yourself?...
    Last edited by Sarge47; 07-19-2015 at 08:01 AM.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Cool +1!

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I loved the show when Cody was on it but once he left I never watched it again.
    Same here! I did watch bits & pieces of it to see how Cody's replacement did and will say this, He really knows his stuff. He made Joe look like a Tenderfoot! I'd like to see him and Cody matched together!...
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Honest I thought Cody had a screw loose on that barefoot thing. Glad he was able to build a new home on his work.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Hmmm,

I thought the 'bush Hippie" was crazier than the rest of them put together. Barefoot in the snow??? Bleeding feet on a glacier? And he did not ever think that catering to his special footwear did not slow anyone down or hinder their progress?

Talk about a narcissistic control freak!

The only reason he is viewed differently from the others is that he did not have a military record to falsify. Wonder why?
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Banned

Public opinion trial can be rough but if Joe Teti was foolish enough to think he could get away with it and the cable TV network was irresponsible enough to not check out his resume then they will both lose credibility. I will try to reserve judgment. About a year ago I wrote that I thought Joe could benefit from some counseling but that is true of almost anyone who has been in combat.
    Cody just gets a little caught up in his trademark barefoot thing. Now that I am older I go barefoot less but many people that I grew up with never wore shoes, they just make you weak. Sock and no shoes on a Glacier seamed ridiculous to me, but I never tried it. I have run around barefoot at a little below freezing. Not a big deal. But ice can slice right through socks and flesh and a sprained ankle could put you out not to mention frostbite as soon as sun sets and temp falls. So that was irrational to me, and a bad example to amateurs. I don't need to call people names or label them or say they are liars but I do respect professional behavior.
    Last edited by TXyakr; 07-19-2015 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    Hmmm,

I thought the 'bush Hippie" was crazier than the rest of them put together. Barefoot in the snow??? Bleeding feet on a glacier? And he did not ever think that catering to his special footwear did not slow anyone down or hinder their progress?

Talk about a narcissistic control freak!

The only reason he is viewed differently from the others is that he did not have a military record to falsify. Wonder why?
    Plus one - I think you nailed it... you have my vote!

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

I think Dave and Matt would be a great show. In the end though it is just a show.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Honest I thought Cody had a screw loose on that barefoot thing. Glad he was able to build a new home on his work.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    IIRC he's lived there for years, long before Dual Survival came along. Kinda looks like a Hobbit house!

Yep, that home came long before Dual Survivor. As businessman and author he has done well for himself. I say bravo!
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel