Thread: Arrow Making and Maintenance

Thumbs up Arrow Making and Maintenance

It's important to look after your arrows, especially after you've been shooting them for a while.

Recently I went on a trip to Eire, there was some wear and tear and when I got back, it soon became apparent I had some work to do.

"The totalitarian states can do great things, but there is one thing they cannot do: they cannot give the factory-worker a rifle and tell him to take it home and keep it in his bedroom. That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage, is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." - George Orwell
    Go Beyond and Reach - The Mountain Hold!

I had a batch of arrows to look at making too, so I gave them a look over and a quick inspection. Sometimes, if they are in storage for a long time, they may warp or bend slightly.

"The totalitarian states can do great things, but there is one thing they cannot do: they cannot give the factory-worker a rifle and tell him to take it home and keep it in his bedroom. That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage, is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." - George Orwell
    Go Beyond and Reach - The Mountain Hold!

Thanks for posting.....looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel