Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having fun with my work issued iPhone

I've actually grown into liking my Iphone. I use several apps for it daily that seem to make things a bit easier.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

They make running a small business easier but I cant wait for the day I can toss the darn phone in the ocean.... Its either ringing too much or too little for all the wrong reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz123 View Post
    They make running a small business easier but I cant wait for the day I can toss the darn phone in the ocean.... Its either ringing too much or too little for all the wrong reasons
    Back when I was working for a Mom and Pop HVAC company....they got the "Nextel Brick".......

They would call you with a job, then text you the address, the leave a message to see if you got the first two messages, then call you on the walki-talki function.
    Even if you did answer, the "you have a message" tone would keep ring at you till you retrieved the message.

If you didn't answer right away....they would come and look for you.....AND FIND THE PHONE IN THE TRUCK.... because it was driving me nuts......
    Took a while to convince them that you can't work and talk at the same time.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27