Thread: Wind Chimes

Default Wind Chimes

Wind chimes....Grrrr... I hate the things. The neighbor across the street just put theirs up a few nights ago and it's darn annoying listening to those things day and night. I'm sure they don't hear them at night with their AC running.
    Now their next neighbor down the street just bought some. Guessing in retaliation because they are bigger. And louder.

I'm going to get me a tree full of those big- harbor bells. That tree is going to be right across the street from both of them, at the far corner of the property line.
    Or not. I don't want to listen to those either.

At least I won't feel guilty later when I fire up the wood chipper and leaf blower.
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

Well, that sucks. Windchimes are all well and good if you don't have near neighbours, but if you do they are really inconsiderate. I don't mind them if I'm out in the garden of an afternoon, but at night? or if I can hear them inside my house? Not okay.