Thread: Need a Tote

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Default Need a Tote

I just got back from running down the lane to get a burger and realized that it took me nearly a full minute to get my pockets unloaded just from that simple trip.

Got the phone, got the wallet which in these days must be 1 inch thick with various plastic cards, a big stringer of keys, sunglasses, money, pocket knife, the EDC gun.

This is really putting a strain on my Walmart suspenders and my pant pockets are not adequately designed for all this gear.

I do not notice it as much in winter since I wear heavy coats with huge pockets.

Besides the fanny pack and European man-purse or backpack does anyone have a viable option?
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

good question, I have the same problem.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

I have always found that these make a fashion statement.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

You can carry a lot of stuff in BDU or cargo pants. Those tactical vests can weigh a ton( and get tangled up in suspenders) and you cant where them to Sunday school.
    I kind of like H63's belt solution he posted about a few times.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

Kyrat, I carry a shaving kit with all my junk in it. Even some meds. I still have "stuff" in my pockets but the overflow goes in the shave kit. Just grab it and go.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

KRAT ONE THING get rid of all non essential plastic and bidness cards in wallet.
    strip down to a smaller EDC pouch. condor makes a sm,utility pouch can carry many things in it.
    it also has molle straps to wear on your belt or just carry it on the console of your truck.
    the pouch in question is a modle MA-21 i believe closed it measures 4,1/2in wide X 7,1/2 tall.
    comes in OD,coyote tan,blk and acu. 12,95 avg cost.

I share your pain ( in the wallet pocket side of butt)

Now add to the mix, I seem to be wearing and enjoying wearing sweats to and from workouts.....so a EDC bag, pouch, fanny pack(old guys can still get away with one?) or..... something may be a better idea.

I don't like the idea of having to carry anything in my hand........that includes a phone that seems to come attached to younger hands at all times.

Seems these days that my EDC stuff has sifted down to the fore-mentioned belt pouch, phone (small old flip), .....Stripped down key ring on belt clip.

Pockets...wallet(really stripped back), SAK, meds in brass match box, small Gerber clip knife, Bic (wouldn't need this as the mini Bic is in belt pouch)...SAK money clip.......and the buck-eye (story there).

Ruger LCP or Mini NAA in pocket.

So I am open to suggestions as well....
    I do like vests.....lots of pockets....BUT as we all know....If it has a pocket,.. it will be filled with something...one more thing....etc.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27