Thread: Anti 2nd amend billboards removed in my state

Default Anti 2nd amend billboards removed in my state

We finally won one.
    Proud member of GOAL.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...nra-affiliate/

That billboard they have out behind Fenway irks me every time I drive by it on the Pike. Glad it's going away. At least for a while.
    It would have been more interesting if Clear Channel had given GOAL equal time.
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

The results of a lot of work....and will never be done.....
    Score one for now....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

awesome, keep pushing back
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

I find it interesting that Massachusetts is always touted as having the lowest gun deaths then they compare household gun ownership. I wonder how many criminals participated in the "household gun ownership" survey. Keep swinging. That's about all you can do. Glad you won one.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Looking up the statistics I find that Mass has no fewer murders per 1000 than most other states. They rank about the same as my state where the "gun culture" runs strong.

The good residents of Mass. are simply killing each other by alternate methods.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

as Archie Bunker said ''would you be happier if they were pushed out of windows?" LOL
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Quote Originally Posted by randyt View Post
    as Archie Bunker said ''would you be happier if they were pushed out of windows?" LOL

Good call.....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

There's always a strange disconnect in the anti-gunner train of thought. They cannot differentiate a lawful gun owner from a criminal with a gun and can't figure out which stats belong to what group. It really is a study in linear thinking. They just can't believe that anyone they would consider normal would own a gun. A guy on my pistol team belongs to an "active adults" outdoor club and has on occasion surprised other members that he is a lifetime NRA member. He actually takes great pleasure in doing it. LOL. But not to the point of being a jerk. Most of the time they have never met either a gun owner nor an NRA member and get truly interested.
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…

Hey LLT, have you been to the new Cabela's in Berlin? I went last week in the snowstorm to beat the real crowd. They had bricks of Norma-Tac target .22 for $80. Yikes! And a bunch of .22HP, whatever the heck that is. Limit 2. And all kinds of everything else. Except .380.

And they had Staties posted at the ends of the ammo section because it was all out on open shelves.

And the funniest thing? There were a whole bunch of RI and NH people there finding out they can't buy ammo in MA. LOL.

Berlin, I thought it was Hudson?
    I'm a member of Northeast Shooters forum so I get the news about all the local sales and used firearms.
    Are you a member there? If so, PM me with you user name some time.

That shopping mall is on the border. Cabelas is on the Berlin side.
    I was a member of NES for several years. Not so much any more. I read on occasion, but don't participate. There was a contingent of hot-heads there a year or so ago that were unpleasant to interact with.