Thread: Bad things have happened to my driveway

Default Bad things have happened to my driveway

For the first time Since november, this morning I was actually able to see my whole driveway. This usually makes me happy, but this year it looks like frost heave got to it. There's a great whacking crack running across it, near the garage.

Now, I'm not sure I can afford to have it resurfaced..... got laid off last year, and my new job doesn't pay nearly as much as the old on. Does anybody happen to know if there's some way I can repair this sort of thing myself? or if it's the end of the world if I just leave it sit until I'm a bit richer? We don't have a car....see previous notes re not being able to afford things....and I almost never have guests park that far up.

Asphalt caulk for cracks. Asphalt patch for holes or, concrete and paint it black.

You can get asphalt caulk? that's a thing?

Yep. It's there with the other asphalt stuff.http://m.homedepot.com/s/Asphalt%20c...pe=text&NCNI-5
    Last edited by rebel; 03-29-2015 at 12:07 PM.

So it is! I just checked Home Depot's webpage....that I can afford, and I've been needing to pick up some shoe goo anyhow. Thanks, rebel, that was incredibly helpful.

Glad to help