Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: poodle shooters and the internet.

Default poodle shooters and the internet.

i t is very inerresting that at the same time our grand poobah want,s to ban ar-15 ammo or at least m-855 i believe.
    and at the same time sign into law the Internet nutrality act. far more than not of the sites we vist on a daliy basis
    eill be banned from the internet. sites like anything to do with the truth our patriot radio shows,shtfm,republic broadcasting
    network. gcn radio and the list goes on.anything todo with self suficientcy, survival political and then some we are about to lose it all. many of us here as well as elsewhere will compleately lose contact for good cause many people are more paranoid of fourm members knowing there ph# or adress than the govt. wake up the G already knows where you are. the govt by injecting fear and paranoia into preppers it only devides us for them that is good but not for us. just saying.the time indeed is at hand.

Uh, no. That's not what net neutrality is about. A little investigating wouldn't hurt ya know. Seriously, not everything in life is a conspiracy. Just some of it but I'm sworn not to divulge which part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality

Why ya always gotta wreck things with fact Rick!!! and you sure your not just saying everything isn't a conspiracy because you have inside info that it really is??!!??
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Hey, I signed the papers. I can't talk about it.

Talk about what?
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

'Zactly.....

Looked out the door, just now.......nothing happening......????
    Rick, How a about a hint?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Blog Entries

As I.F.A.R.T.E.D may I just remind some folks on here exactly what they signed up for???...... Ya'll know what happened to the boat, well, it's not the only thing missing from the F.A.R.T roster lately, just sayin'

Oh, and who's on tinfoil clean-up duty this week?
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

I found that the tinfoil hat wasnt enough I upgraded

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

You want a hint? Okay. First, you have to believe there are intelligence agencies within the U.S. Government. If Capital Hill is any indication then that whole idea is out the window. The fact that people actually believe there are signs of life within the government is, in itself, a conspiracy. I've said all I can say. There's probably going to be a knock at the door any minute.

Banned

Overall I was happy to see net neutrality get support from the U.S. gov. However I was disappointed that the Internet providers could not work it out like big boys and girls.

Now this ban on AR-15 ammo is a new one show me some evidence. Wait let me grab my tin hat first.

Oh and my teenage daughter was about to get all up in the face of Verizon not the U.S. gov if her Netflix and YouTube slowed down. LOL

We pay well over $2000/year for 150MB/sec Fiber to the house of Internet guaranteed service. The 3 women in my house each try to Hog about 60-80MB/s continuously. I am lucky if I get a few KB. Há ha ha ain't life grand? Verizon said I could sell my left kidney and get 600MB/sec. LOL
    Last edited by TXyakr; 02-27-2015 at 05:30 PM. Reason: women always want more

What was the incentive for them to work it out? They were making money, which is what corporations are supposed to do.

ban on m855
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/frankmin...on-rifle-ammo/

The ATF has opened a public-comment period until March 16. Email APAComments@atf.gov to give your opinion.
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

"poodle shooters"?

Why would you shoot a poodle? Poodles are lovely dogs.

TB poodle shooter is just a term of affection for the AR platform.

Quote Originally Posted by hayshaker View Post

I kind of guessed, but it was an unparalleled excuse to say some ridiculous, and I had a long day.

They passed a bill that consist of over 300 pages and no one is aloud to read it prior to passing, AND some of you dont think thats strange or worrisome???? It still has not been released for review but we are supposed to trust those who signed it into law??? The last time that happened was when Pelosi said they needed to pass the bill to find out what was in the bill, regarding the passing of Obamacare, where did that get us????

The IRS targeted Conservative groups and lied about it, for over a year they said they "lost" the emails (maybe they should have hired Rick to find them?) and it was reported yesterday that they have over 3,000 emails plus 500 boxes (I dont know what they mean by this) containing more email. And you expect us to trust anyone in the govt?

If you like your Dr, you can keep your Dr. - shovel ready jobs - not a smidgen of evidence of wrong doing by the IRS - a few off of the high stack of lies from this administration.

The simplest point to make is this - can anyone name a govt regulation that has been good for the American people and the respects the Constitution?? Everything they touch turns to crap, regardless of the party affiliation.
    Last edited by Grizz123; 02-28-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hayshaker View Post
    ...He says with tongue in cheek......

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...poodle+shooter
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Uh, Grizz. Go back and re-read the posts. No one said trust anyone. Hayshaker said that web sites would now be banned from the internet. That's not what it's about. If you want to hammer us at least quote us correctly.

Net neutrality = every site on the net is equal

The 300+ page document has been sealed so no one truly knows what it says, therefore I base my opinions on the previous actions taken within the current administration.

I believe some sites will be shut down, slowed down or "lost" in order to equalize the playing field. If there are 200 liberal sites there can be no more than 200 conservative sites. Hunting vs anti hunting sites - pro gun vs anti gun sites - meat eaters vs vegan sites - , ford vs chevy sites, etc...

It won't happen tomorrow but it will happen. We should table this subject until the 2016 elections and compare how things have changed then, if the site is still up and running.