Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ultimate Sleeping Bag

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Montana View Post
    The American Dream, to me anyway, is Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Exploiting others for profit leads to guilt. With guilt on your mind, and in your heart- happiness is hard to hold. I'd rather do the right thing, and have peace of mind, then screw over others for my personal gain.
    Wow - That is very well said.

I am brand new here, but I thought I would share...

I have a wiggy's superlight sleeping bag (rated to zero).
    I absolutely love it. I bought the long wide body size because I like to move around.

Great bag with an accurate temp rating.

We sell these on our site. They are solid bags - well built. Lamilite returns to it's original loft much, much longer than primaloft, polarguard, climashield and other synthetics on the market. The bags can be stored compressed and washed repeatedly and stay warm. In fact, Wiggy even sells a bag that is tightly vacuum sealed for emergency kits.

Wiggys offers various lengths and widths in many of his bags which is RARE.

His newsletters are no-holds-barred. He went off on Snugpak a few years ago and was forced to withdraw his comments by their lawyers. We've talked with him a few times over the phone. He is passionate about his products and stands by them 100%.
    Last edited by beetlejuicex3; 03-22-2011 at 08:35 AM.

Glad to see that even though I haven't had the chance to be online much lately- my words live on...just like my WIGGY'S bag- withstanding the test of time!
    The way of the canoe is the way of the wilderness and of a freedom almost forgotten- Sigurd Olson

Give me winter, give me dogs... you can keep the rest- Knud Rasmussen