Thread: uniting the like minded

Default uniting the like minded

Brothers and sisters.I see so many of you asking about bug out low cals where to gather how to gather' survival communities.And I know these are so very hard to find.we as a people have been divided by design,made to be distrusting of one and other so as to make uniting an almost impossible feat.Many are afraid to speak their minds to express their opinion on what they see happening in our nation and in the world.How many of us have spoken to family members and friends only to be looked at with dumbfounded expressions.As though what we were saying was so outlandish and unbelievable. They say prep for what?,our government is doing what,the law in that bill our government has passed means and does what.Well luckly for me this post is not to them.I will flat out tell you i believe in my God the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.I am no saint and I am not holier than thou.Now that said Brothers and Sisters we a small group have begun to establish a survival slash self sustaining community and now have the ability to seek members and/or numbers.Know this strait and up front this is not and or will not be easy for most.however the rewards?We have 40 acres at a jump point just off grid a well, farm land some live stock, timber forest streams and lakes in view of the homestead.We live in north Arkansas in a part of the Ozarks.This is said by many to be a very good place to bug out in time of s.h.t.f Now all that said know this what we are speaking of is in a way illegal I hope most know why but just in case if you are a christian DOMESTIC TERRORIST.If you farm your own land DOMESTIC TERRORIST if you believe in the constitution DOMESTIC TERRORIST.If you do not believe the main stream media and follow the majority of sleeping sheeple well I think and/or hope you get the point.Just so you are aware we are not anti government the way government should be.But what do you think of the government we have?We do not want nor wish for war but we are not a peaceful resistance.Peace, unless heaven forbid they strike then Molon Labe.We prep for and unite for all contingents.Natural disaster,Financial collapse,world War and/or you name it.If they have a continuity of government plan preping for them.Why would we not prep for our people?We are looking for hard working strong and/or experienced people.All fields of expertise are welcome.teachers,doctors,warriors,laborers,farmers ,mechanics,engineers ect.For those interested in this reach out and contact us please no current government employs no feds and as much as we know their are some good cops out there no police due to the possible conflict of interest.I know I know now they will really want in.But sometimes you have to risk it to get the ???? In all seriousness though I have dreamed of uniting with like minded Brothers and Sisters to stand by one and other to help one and other for many many years and now have the way and opportunity to do so.So now I send the call and will see what will be maid from this.
    I Dream of a Time when Chickens could Cross Roads and not be Questioned about thier Motives

Not for me......
    Last edited by hunter63; 02-12-2015 at 05:08 PM.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Actually, I'm a sheeple. I deleted your other post. You only need to post it once.

Dang it Rick, I posted on the other one and you deleted it!

Lets see, I said something about appreciating Paragraphs.... Anyways.

I agree with you! The next time someone says they want to ROITW and are looking for some place to do it...basically get away from society...I will recommend you. Arkansas is probably the best place to go anyways, for this sort of thing. Utah...by the way...is a terrible place to go.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

If you cannot take the time to make your rant legible, then I will not take the time to try and decipher it.

Good luck with whatever it is.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I am from Malaysia in South East Asia...so count me out.
    I'm a Gramp who is not computer savvy, give me a slab and the rock ages tablet..I will do fine!

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tokwan View Post
    I am from Malaysia in South East Asia...so count me out.
    Lucky you, he's only one state away from me!

The paragraph challenged are only one tank of gas away....

Why are we suddenly beset with "end of the worlders" seeking the like minded???

Are we the only forum site left on the internet with the word "survival" in the title?
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Hahahahahahahaha.........
    I'm a Gramp who is not computer savvy, give me a slab and the rock ages tablet..I will do fine!

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    Lucky you, he's only one state away from me!

The paragraph challenged are only one tank of gas away....

Why are we suddenly beset with "end of the worlders" seeking the like minded???

Are we the only forum site left on the internet with the word "survival" in the title?
    Seems to be getting that way.........

After the Dec 21, 2012, kinda fizzled....took a while, but most everyone had to go back to work.....
    "Honey, your boss called, say you best get your butt out of the basement....and back to work"........
    OR In TEOTWAWKT speak.

seemstobegettingthatwayafterthedec212012kindafizzl edtookawhilebutmosteveryonehadtogobacktoworkhoneyy ourbosscalledsayyoubestgetyourbuttoutofthebasement andbacktowork
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I will retire in about 2 months...you might se me here 24X7...lol

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    If you cannot take the time to make your rant legible, then I will not take the time to try and decipher it.

Good luck with whatever it is.
    LOL, my exact thoughts

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tokwan View Post
    I will retire in about 2 months...you might se me here 24X7...lol
    The first year after I retired I spent 20% of that year sleeping under canvas either in group camps or on my own. I went to places I had not been able before due to work obligations and restrictions and traveled like an insane hobo.

Combine that with all the projects I had put off for years and I was one busy guy for a long time.

I think I spent less time on the internet than any year before or after.

Don't let anyone kid you, retirement is fantastic!
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Sure why not, Im in just a long drive way i see it.PM me