Thread: Fire Whipcracker

Default Fire Whipcracker

I thought of Wilderness Medic when I saw this because of the fire stuff he does.

This is a GoPro video and starting at about 2:14 he lights two whips and cracks them toward a GoPro. Pretty cool looking.

Fire whips are cool, but pretty rare due to the price. Never even seen one in real life. Pretty expensive fire toy that really doesn't have many options, but very impressive. Fuel gets forced out the end. Lots of cool videos of bigger fireballs on the Youtubes. Adam is an amazing whip cracker, love his cracking to music, Indiana Jones tree whip swinging…fun stuff!

Some day when i'm rich i'll buy one just to have. Just too many other fire toys far more impressive for waaaay less!
    R.I.P.

SFC Raymond Munden
    CPL Charles Gaffney
    SSG Nolan P. Barham

http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/Wi...3126b.gif.html

Cool vid....Thanks for posting
    I always love bull whips.......From the days of Lash LaRue...( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lash_LaRue ).

On a school trip to Fort Dells in Wisconsin Dells, popular tourist location in Wisconsin......I did with out a lot of junk food, rides and sodas to spend my money on a real "investment"......A Lash LaRue Bull Whip.

As the adults along basically confiscated it for most of the day....dangerous I guess...I didn't get a chance to try it till got home.

It was made with Genuine Imitation cow hide the part that stuck in my head was Genuine and cow hide....and of course was one of Lash's whips ...I was sure.

Got home, raced out side to give it a try.....and it BLEW UP on the first "crack" and I was standing there with a handle and cloud of imitation "stuff".

Lash....How could you do this to me!

PS still want one, but will always remember my first.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I broke the wooden handle on a pair of nun-chucks yesterday. Hadn't touched them for over a decade. Though it did look like they had cracked many years ago.

When I was a kid I would strike the cabbage palm in our yard. That tree still bares the scars. Then I bought a Century BOB and used to go all out on that thing with nunchucks and escrima sticks.

When we were doing a build out for a restaurant that we did signs for all over the country. They used to have the same people do all of the stores. One of the openers was from Central Florida and he brought a bull whip with him and we used to put targets on the edge of the dumpster and try and hit them. The guy who owned the whip was pretty damned good.

I always said I was gonna get one because I was a Florida Cracker.

Hmm.. thanks batch. Now i'm looking at them. Not as expensive as I remember. About the same as other fire toys, but still not much to do with it besides…whip it good.
    http://www.firewhip.com/whips.html
    R.I.P.

SFC Raymond Munden
    CPL Charles Gaffney
    SSG Nolan P. Barham

http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/Wi...3126b.gif.html

That was some pretty cool effects. Thanks for posting.