Thread: Cheerio 2014...

Blog Entries

Default Cheerio 2014...

Well, it's that time of year we say farewell to this year and welcome next year. I'm in a sort of reflective mood, so took a moment to look back at 2014.
    Apart from losing Bobcat, it's not been a bad year in all. I grew more veg this year, got fitter(and fatter!) I preserved a huge amount and I'm now reaping the rewards financially from both. Both Winnie jnr and I have stayed healthy, always a bonus and finally the best was saved for last, and I got a job. A new pet entered our lives and has been entertaining us and gently filling the void left by Bob.
    I hope 2015 continues the upward trend and I can look back in 12 months time with a sense of fulfillment.

May 2015 be kind to us all.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

The gift of a new day with all the possibilities that it holds is the best gift we can receive. Imagine the possibilities for good for 2015!

Glad to see 2014 go.......started rough in a lot of ways, but was survival able.
    If what you deal with can makes you stronger and improve your lot...then 2014 was a success over all.

Wishing for a less exciting year....and continuing improvement on several fronts.

That is the wish we send out to all.........have a Happy New Year.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

After my retiring and moving from the Southeast to the Denver area in 2013, the extended family I moved into grew from 7 to 8 to 10 and we're getting along quite well. The job situation has been pretty unstable, and I'm hoping that will shape up better in 2015. In general, 2014 was good, and 2015 shows signs of being considerably better.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

I for one and glad to see this year come to a close! In october, I had 3 surgeries (actually 4, but the carpal tunnel and trigger finger release were combined),within 2 weeks, poor bf didn't know if he was coming or going, then he managed to tear his achilles tendon while cleaning the gutters. We are faring much better now however the trigger release ( on the left index finger, my actual trigger finger) may need a redo, but I start clinicals on the 12th of January so I am putting the doctors off until after I graduate in May.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

The future is as bright as we make it. May your 2015 shine brightly.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel