Thread: Hey guys new here!!!!

Banned

Default Hey guys new here!!!!

hey guys I'm new here and am going to live in the wilderness alone probably in mendocino or stanislaus in the past few months I've found some great survival food i wold like to share with you

1.kind strong fruit and nut bars. these things are so great kinda expensive but packed with vitamins fiber protein and all that good light weight high energy food backpackers NEED

2. EPIC BARS. wow these are one of a kind. 100% pasture raised grass fed all organic top of the line quality meat bars with fruit or nuts in em theres bison lamb turkey and beef they are so good 10 grams of protein and somehow there juicy and taste unbelievable very expensive but for what it is i think its good to have at least a few of these. you could more than likely live off em.

3. survival bullet (other complete food chewable vitamins) these are like magic they have saved peoples lives I've read numerous reports of people given a few months to live with degenerative horrible deadly diseases and was so bad they couldn't eat anything and would just puke it al up but they started eating these little chewable vitamins and many of them lived much much longer with just these vitamins and water

please talk to me!